In the role as Delivery Assurance Project Coordinator you will be a part of a global technical delivery team and work with finance, budget and reporting processes. The company is undertaking a big project and you will have a central role in this. Among other things you will:
- Support the project delivery according to contracts and metrics
- Analyze delivery performance and optimize KPI:s
- Supervise and communicate with customer and subcontractors in delivery and financial related matters
- Find, confirm and follow up on revenue toward customers
- Keep customer and subcontractor communication
- Do cost and revenue assurance for internal projects
We are looking for you with background in finance or engineering who also have 1-2 years of experience in IT, ITC or telecom. We like to see that you have knowledge in MS Office and Excel (or similar statistical program). As a person you are a team player, as well as you are comfortable working independently. You are flexible with new tasks and processes and have a result-oriented mind. Furthermore, you need to be fluent in English, both written and oral, and knowledge in Swedish is good.About Studentwork
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialised in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience.
We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration. We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility and Share Fun.