Are you interested in joining a team of highly efficient, specialist back office colleagues and has previous experience in Mutual Funds?Information om uppdraget:
MFEX, independent experts in global fund distribution, offers a complete solution for fund distribution with 194 Billion EUR in assets under administration. Banks and other distributors of funds use MFEX to access the world's largest fund offering with trading, rebates and fund information from over 920 fund companies and 72 000 funds with which MFEX cooperates. MFEX is independent with full transparency between distributors and fund companies. MFEX is active in 51 countries across 5 continents with its head office in Stockholm and offices in Paris, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, London, Luxembourg and Umeå.
MFEX is expanding at a rapid rate internationally with both clients and new markets and therefore they are looking for Back Office Specialists to join their team in Stockholm. The role is based at their newly-modernised Head office in the heart of Stockholm where you will work as part of a highly scalable and dynamic team. As a Back Office Specialist at MFEX you will mainly be responsible for a certain area but with ever fluctuating workloads throughout the department you will be required to assist and adapt where needed. For this reason, their need to maintain a high level of knowledge across all areas and cross-training is an integral part of how to achieve this. On a rotational basis your main tasks and training will cover the following areas:
- Set up and maintain funds in MFEX database as well as accounts at the Fund Company/Transfer Agent
- Execution of unit transfers between counterparts in the Nordic region, Europe and Asia
- Communicate with Clients / Fund Companies (TAs) to complete essential transfer information
- Proactive management and booking of all Corporate Action types
- Handle trading order flows between Client and Fund Company/Transfer Agent
- Cash management and reconciliation of client cash to support the trading flows
- Answer telephone and email queries to both internal customers and external Fund Companies (also included in all above jobs)
This is a direct recruitment which means that you will be employed directly by MFEX but StudentConsulting handles the first contact. The position starts as soon as possible and is full time on an open-ended contract. MFEX generally work between 09:00 - 17:00 (On a rotational basis until 17:45). Overtime when needed.Detta söker vi:We are looking for:
A driven person who shares a great passion for finance and especially mutual funds. You have worked a couple of years within the financial sector, or a relevant field, and have experience working with administrative and cross-functional tasks. Direct experience from working with Mutual Funds is ideal.
Educated to at least Gymnasium level, a university degree within finance/economics is a bonus, but not a requirement. You have high PC literacy including semi-advanced skills in Excel and are fluent in Swedish and Business English.