Are you a driven product engineer with 1-3 years' experience looking for a new challenge at an international company? Then this might be the right role for you!Information om uppdraget:
Sivers Wireless AB is a Swedish company fully devoted to developing cutting-edge technology products. Sivers Wireless, a subsidiary to Sivers Semiconductors, develops, manufactures, and sells chips, components, modules, and subsystems based on advanced technology for 5G millimeter-wave products. To their headquarter in Kista Science City in Stockholm we are now looking for a Production- and NPI engineer who shares the passion for perfection, demonstrated by their products at their manufacturing vendors and in the lab. You will be a part of a team of 6 people and work close to a senior mentor within this field. You will be reporting to VP Operations.
As a Product- and NPI engineer your main tasks will be:
- Introduction of new products together with the Engineering, Supply and other departments.
- Schedule and execute introduction programs for new prototypes and products to the company's customers.
- Manage communication and resolve issues with project team, R&D team, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Handling launch aspects and verifying that quality control complies with all project requirements.
- Collect and document necessary material declarations and other input from vendors needed to qualify all our vendors and serves as input to customers.
- Manage DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFC (Design for Cost) input, prepare cost estimates and feedback to project.
- Configuration Management: Setup, document and follow-up on CM with Engineering when introducing new products to PDM/PLM systems internally and towards their production partners.
- Determine and follow-up on KPI (Key Performance Index) within NPI field
- Responsible of reporting status and progress with the respect to Supply Chain to VP Operations on a bi-weekly basis or whenever required.
- Define and document Production test procedures & validate test equipment procedures with production partners
- Working with Yield analysis and yield improvements programs.
- FA (Fault Analysis) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
For this role you will work as a consultant at StudentConsulting and work at Sivers headoffice in Kista, Stockholm. This role is expected to start as soon as possible and will begin as a probationary period of 6 months with a chance for extension or a takeover to Sivers Wireless. You will work during office hours, Monday - Friday 08.00 - 17.00 with flex. The introduction will be at distance and the interviews will be held in Swedish on Microsoft Teams due to Covid-19.Detta söker vi:
- 1-3 years minimum experience in a production engineering role or similar.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanics or another relevant field.
- General knowledge of PCBA manufacturing processes including SMA, assembly and test. Familiar with production test on PCBA level, preferable also within RF and experience of working with remote productions sites.
- General knowledge of bringing new products from definition through design and to production release including qualification and reliability.
- Meritorious skills:
- Hands on experience with soldering and handling of printed circuit boards.
- Knowledge of Statistical analysis programs such as Mentor Examinator, DataView or similar.
- Knowledge of 5G and WiGig 802.11ad standards are merits.
- Personal skills: a driven team player with good communication and team working skills. We are looking for a responsive and enterprising engineer who thrives in a role with many contacts within the technical area. You are persistent and have good problem-solving skills.
- Language skills: Excellent English and good Swedish, written and verbal.
Does the role description sound interesting? Apply for the position today as interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
Sökord: NPI-ingenjör, Produktingenjör
Sökord: NPI-ingenjör, Produktingenjör