BNP Paribas is a European leader in banking and financial services, with a significant and growing international presence.Information om uppdraget:
The Group has one of the largest international banking networks, a presence in 75 countries and nearly 190 000 employees. The Group has two main business areas: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional banking and is recognized as a market leader in each of these areas.
Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital market services. It is a globally recognized leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes. CIB also has a solid corporate advisory franchise in Europe and Asia.
The Nordic region is strategic for BNP Paribas and one of the regions selected in the Group's growth plan. BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking has been present in the Nordics since 1985. BNP Paribas CIB has a branch in each of the four countries and we are today around 140 employees. Our customers are large Nordic industrial companies, financial institutions, shipping and energy companies, as well as international groups.
The BNP Paribas Group is also represented in the Nordics by Alfred Berg, Cardif, Arval, BNP Paribas Factor, Ekspress Bank and Exane.
BNP Paribas is searching for an experienced Facility Manager to manage a multi entity office building in Central Business District Stockholm.
The Facility Manager will independently manage the day-to-day activities for the property/facility, and be the on-site key point of contact for all employees and suppliers at the facility. The Facility Manager will assure the effective functioning of the facility, providing an efficient and safe working environment for the employees of BNP Paribas by using best practices and by assuming overall responsibility for site budgets, accounting support, contract services, purchasing of material and equipment and maintenance of all facilities.Main Responsibilities:
- Manage all Facility Management related tasks for the relevant entities of BNP Paribas Group.
- Manage building projects/renovations from planning to budget and oversee the ongoing relocation project in Stockholm.
- Coordinate the purchasing of relevant furniture and equipment.
- Oversee and agree contracts with providers for services including maintenance, security, parking, cleaning, catering, etc.
- Allocate and proactively manage space within corporate premises.
- Collaborate with all BNP Paribas Group entities to optimize our corporate premises and mutualize Facilities Management activities.
- Manage the reception staff and all related tasks.
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, and security.
- Work closely with IT department to ensure an efficient work place for employees.
- Coordinate the services of contractors and vendors related to the management of the facilities and make sure all common costs are split correctly between all entities.
- Manage Facilities budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure that corporate premises meet regulatory and environmental, health and security standards.
- Promote new ways of working and collaborate with management to improve work environment quality and security.
The Stockholm office is centrally located at Nybrokajen. You will be employed directly by BNP Paribas.Detta söker vi:
- Five plus years' experience as a Facility Manager or similar positions
- Relevant higher education (Hospitality, Facility Management, etc...)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good financial understanding
- Ability to lead and manage projects
- Ability to motivate and direct people; collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively
- Good knowledge of IT systems and standard software
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a defined time frame
* Knowledge of new ways of working, digitalization, agile working