Gazella is now recruiting an analytical and ambitious Business and Treasury Controller to the international company Stillfront Group. Considering the strong growth journey ahead and the challenges that it entails Stillfront Group is now looking to recruit a person who will match the future needs of the company. You will play a crucial role in the development of the finance function going forward and will be an essential partner to the Group CFO and the management team. In this position we are looking for someone who thrives in a high performing, fast paced and international environment. Your responsibilities include building up structures and actively taking part in the business strategy. The client's office is based in Stockholm and in this position, you will report to the Group CFO. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your challenge
- Take an active part in the company's funding opportunities and strategies, keep up to date regarding capital market activities and support in managing existing relationships.
- Support the development of the company's strategy for managing FX exposures and interest rate risks, as well as working capital management across the group.
- Responsibility for developing and enhancing the budget, forecast and follow up processes especially balance sheet and cashflow.
- Take a key role in the finance team actively driving the development of finance processes and procedures, methods, information and systems to improve business performance and company profitability.
- M&A – Pre-transaction: support in the due diligence process.
- M&A – Post transaction: support the integration of the acquired companies and assist with implementing process and tools whilst keeping the balance between reporting requirements in a listed environment and entrepreneurship.
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in finance or an engineering/physics degree. You have at least 3-5 years of experience from working with treasury, business control or investment banking. If you have experience of reporting and presenting information to senior management, it is seen as a merit. We also see that you have the ability and interest in dealing with large sets of data and it is seen as a plus if you are familiar with SQL or similar query languages. Advanced Excel skills is a must have and you are fluent in Swedish and English.Personal Qualities
We are looking for an analytical, high-performance and value-driven person who thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. You perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams. To be successful you must be willing to learn and have the ability to manage multiple projects with a result-oriented focus. We believe you have a strong work ethic and are a good team player.Application
Is this you? Apply by using the button below! Rebecca Benholm is responsible for this recruitment.