Our client, STEGO Group, is seeking a driven Sales Engineer for its subsidiary in Sweden to continue to grow its business in Scandinavia. The ideal candidate will get a thrill from contributing to STEGO’s continued market success and being part of a truly innovative and global leader in Thermal Management products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Sales Engineer who will give the boost for STEGO Norden’s continued expansion. The ideal candidate will bring his/her Can-Do, ‘hunter style’ entrepreneurial approach along with a strong track record in technical solutions selling. Your ability to create a sales pipeline of qualified leads and build long-term customer relationships will be keys to your success. You will be based at our Swedish office in Åkersberga and will be reporting to our CEO in Germany.As Sales Engineer you will:
What We Offer
- Grow Company’s Sales in Scandinavia
- Be developing new business and increasing sales activities
- Become an experton STEGO’s products and solutions by effectively communicating and marketing key product features and benefits to prospective clients in-person, virtually, through phone calls, emails, product demos & presentations as well as trade shows/conferences.
- Assess market data, create business development and marketing plans and drive salesby delivering value propositions of STEGO’s solutions, products and services
- Actively pursue sales leadsand opportunities, working closely with headquarters in Germany for optimal sales outcomes
- Build trusted consultative relationshipswith customers
- Meet or exceedsales targets by planning and tracking sales strategy.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments
The position as Sales Engineer in Stego Norden offers a challenging opportunity to be a part of a group of team focused professionals in an innovative and fast growing privately-owned international company. In this role you will get a chance to be a major contributor in developing and growing Stego Norden’s business in Scandinavia and taking it to the next level. Steo Norden can offer you an opportunity to work in an environment with ownership, trust, respect and autonomy to get the work done! Stego Norden is an organization that takes pride in their team-focused work environment that strives to give each team-member huge visibility for their efforts along with personal and professional development opportunities. There is also a competitive salary plus performance-based bonus and excellent benefits on offer for the right candidate.What We Expect from YouYour Work Experience & Education:
Your Skills and personal attributes
- 3+ years proven track record in a technical sales and business development capacity
- Excellent understanding of sales figures and business development processes.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively navigate an intercultural environment.
- Proficiency in English and Swedish is a must.
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Aspirations to continue develop professionally
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Experience related to the electrical engineering is a major plus
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Affinity to problem solving, negotiating and time-management.
- Accuracy and efficiency in business development tasks resulting in best possible results
- High energy, drive and self-motivation along with team spirit
- Hands-on, Can-do, Can-try approach
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply with your CV in English.
In this recruitment we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Johnny Björklund. For questions please contact Johnny on +46 (0)76-000 18 07. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link.STEGO, founded in 1980, is a global enterprise headquartered in Germany with subsidiaries in 11 countries that develops, manufactures and sells Thermal Management products. With its innovative drive and uncompromising demand for top notch quality STEGO offers protection for electric and electronic components in enclosures and panels.
Read more at