Stefanini is a full-service global provider of offshore, onshore, and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting, and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.Job description:What will you do?
The Technical Project Manager - Modern Device will be responsible for managing the transition and transformation journey to modern device management.
We are looking for a profile with strong customer skills and with proven Transition and Transformation experience. This role will require strong customer interaction, as such working from customer site in Stockholm will be required.
The candidate will act as an interface between the technical team and the Customer for the entire Transition and Transformation program.
The candidate must have very strong project management skills combined with broad multi-discipline, Enterprise IT experience.Responsibilities
Required profile:Required experience, competence and education
- Successfully manage the program to transition the existing end-user services form the incumbent and transformation of the services into the cloud context (Microsoft 365)
- Responsible for the end-to-end Transition and Transformation program success in terms of scope, schedule and cost.
- Responsible to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Responsible for developing the detailed project plan and monitored progress.
- Responsible to lead a cross functional team in developing and implementing the Transition and Transformation deliverables
- The candidate will work in a matrix organization and will be responsible for the overall communication between the Customer and the technical team for the entire Transition and Transformation program including regular status meeting and governance meetings.
- Organize and share project meetings with the team at the relevant frequency and format (Waterfall & Agile).
- Manage the program from a cost, timeline and scope perspective.
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
What we offer:
- 10+ years of experience in managing cross-functional network, server and cloud infrastructure projects
- 5-7+ years of experience of Enterprise Level IT Services (Client, Server, Cloud)
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Experience in managing complex end-user Transition and Transformation programs
- Ability to lead cross functional project teams in implementing projects of a complex nature
- Sound foundational knowledge of end-user IT infrastructure landscape both on-premises (SCCM and AD) and cloud (M365)
- Strong Project Management skills - Accredited certification is an asset (PMP/Prince2/SCRUM/SAFe/etc.)
- Ability to produce high quality synthetic report and presentation (PowerPoint + office suite)
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to infrastructure engineers but also to the Client
- Be highly collaborative with the current team, management structure and business leaders
- Demonstrate a very high level of customer service and empathy to the customer issues, delivering solutions while working within the budget
- Language Requirements: native Swedish and fluent English.
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud products like Azure and M365 o Experience with Microsoft end-user device management tools like SCCM
The right choice for your career Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987.
Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
We work with over 500 companies across financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector and utilities. That includes 300 multinational companies. In fact, right now we have over 25,000 professionals around the world making business more agile, flexible, responsive and innovative: our core values.