Are you up for the challenge?Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and follow-up process of the strategic purchasing plan which is based on the overall strategic plan for Sportamore.
- Responsible for the total purchasing budget to meet the sales target of Sportamore.
- Responsible for the development of Sportamore exclusive brands.
- Drives the strategic supplier planning process which contains of establishing of assortment strategy, campaign planning and yearly planning.
- Supports dotted-line reporting of purchasing and planning processes to communicate the methodology and assumptions as needed.
- Secures the relationship with external suppliers and internal functions to become as professional and service minded as possible.
- Leads the purchasing team and inspires the team to reach the overall target set up and uses KPIs to monitor the progress.
- Challenges the organization by continuously identifying new and alternative solutions that the company can benefit from.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both externally and internally.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines, both externally and internally.
Our Purchasing team consists of 15 employees and you will be reporting to CCO, Claes Winterfeldt.Requirements and skills
- Relevant academic degree in business administration, marketing, communication or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, with experience from purchasing and selling external as well as internal (self-production) brands. The ideal candidate has experience from e-commerce within digital sales.
- Proven results from successful work with purchasing and sales.
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience from a senior management position.
- Very good understanding of the Nordic retail market as well as understanding of the European and global trade.
- Good understanding of financial corporate governance.
- Very good computer skills with great skills in MS Excel.
- Fluent in Swedish in speech and writing, and professional proficiency in English in speech and writing.
Are you up for the challenge?
- A leadership style driven by being motivating, inspiring and leading.
- A negotiator with an ability to develop a fact-based argumentation.
- An analytical and data-driven decision maker who base decisions on hard facts.
If so, we look forward to your application. Please enclose CV and cover letter in your application. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
You will work at our headquarters with location in Alvik, Bromma.
IM UP FOR THE CHALLENGE! APPLY HERE
This recruitment process is handled by Infinity HR. For questions regarding the position, please contact Emil Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org.Sportamore believes in recruitment processes and a workplace free from discrimination, which provides equal opportunities for everyone. We believe in that diversity in experience, perspective and background leads to a better work environment and thus a better customer experience.