We are now moving on, ready to write the next chapter of our story. To maximize our potential, we are looking for someone to lead the charge in elevating our supply chain and overdeliver on customers last mile expectations
. Expectations are high - you are working for the most agile and fastmoving company in the business. You have an outstanding track record showing that you have the skills and capacity required to excel in the job managing an organization under constant development with multiple stakeholders and no room for errors. You are a competitive person who loves optimizing processes and saving seconds - all in benefit of a faster delivery and better experience for our most important asset - our customers.
The logistic field is your home and you know how, and who to call, to make not only our fulfillment function thrive, but also to create success others never could dream of.Your three most important priorities will be to:
Are you up for the challenge?Responsibilities
- Actively decrease lead time and implement new user-friendly delivery options in all markets.
- Vigorously increase and optimize fulfillment center capacity.
- Actively evolve Sportamores inbound supply chain to maximize efficiency and support strategic objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ownership, development and implementation of the fulfillment strategy for new and existing solutions, suppliers and customers.
- Develop and take full responsibility on maintaining budgets, forecasts and delivery accuracy required to meet targets.
- Responsible for driving continuous performance optimization throughout the fulfillment chain.
- Build, nourish and lead the way for our world class logistics team.
- Report on the effectiveness of all fulfillment activities using pre-determined KPIs to achieve the highest efficiency and hence customer satisfaction.
- Actively seek out and collaborate cross functional in the organisation to ensure business objectives are met.
- Partner with other functional areas in strategic development, coordination and execution of activities/projects.
- Collaborate with technical operations to maintain and improve operational excellence.
- Analyze consumer experience across last mile solutions and determine potential improvements.
- Continually review changes to the logistic landscape, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the plan if necessary.
- Build relationships and negotiate deals and collaborations with key industry players, suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate contracts of services; manage vendor relations and transportation activities.
- Continuously evaluate and challenge current practices for long-term business growth.
- Lead, inspire and enthuse your colleagues, partners and peers.
- Master's degree in engineering, supply chain or similar.
- Proven working experience, at least 7+ years' experience in leadership of global and domestic B2C distribution/fulfillment/logistics.
- Leadership skills- youve lead, inspired and motivated large teams.
- Technology skills- you have experience in leading a highly-automated and complex distribution environment.
- Complexity skills- youve managed multiple brands and a highly complex/SKU intensive business.
- Expertise in financial planning and budget management; you consistently hit budget, timelines, and SLAs.
- Know-how in optimizing large-scale distribution centers.
- Deep knowledge of all government and regulatory issues as they relate to logistics.
- Ability to strategically analyze the product flow and make competent decisions as needed.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in e-commerce fulfillment.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Acts pragmatically, respects deadlines, and understands that no one else does the job for you.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment adapting to new changes. Powered and stimulated by driving results and ambitious targets.
- Characteristics as positive attitude, honesty and humility.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply here!
If so, we look forward to your application. Please enclose CV and cover letter in your application. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
You will work at our headquarters with location in Alvik, Bromma.
This recruitment process is handled by Infinity HR. For questions regarding the position, please contact Emil Nilsson at email@example.com.Sportamore believes in recruitment processes and a workplace free from discrimination, which provides equal opportunities for everyone. We believe in that diversity in experience, perspective and background leads to a better work environment and thus a better customer experience.