Did you know that over 250 million cars in Europe are standing still up to 23 hours a day? Just imagine the space and resources that are being wasted! So, let's stop this inefficiency.
Joining SnappCar's mission will be an adventure and life-changing experience. Why? Because we're making a durable impact on the world by changing mobility from car ownership to car sharing. How? By providing a fully reliable and user-friendly car sharing marketplace. In other words, a community in which thousands of car owners can easily and safely rent out their cars to other people in their cities and neighbourhoods.
At SnappCar you can learn what it's like to work in a fast-growing scale-up. What you will be working on depends on what interests you. You'll get all the freedom to explore those interests and improve your skills.What are you going to do?
As our new Community Support Specialist you're in the driver's seat when it comes to taking care of our Danish members. It will be up to you to support new members the best way possible and assist all our members when using our platform. We are looking for you who can work from our Stockholm office, half-time.What's your focus
- First line contact: answering questions, solving problems and engaging with our members
- Taking care of potential damage cases with the second-line support from your colleagues
- Take ownership of our content and texts explaining our service in apps and on web.
- Member onboarding: providing information, sending out onboarding packages, inspiring and explaining SnappCar' services to first time users, taking away cold feet feelings
- Activation: motivating car owners and members to use SnappCar more often
Because of our high paced and frequently changing scale-up environment, there are loads of opportunities to float creative ideas, come up with growth hacks and design parts of your work yourself. All this to make our members even happier and inspired by SnappCar's mission!What you bring to the table
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven support specialist for our Stockholm office. You think in opportunities and love connecting with people, mostly on the phone, all day long, helping them while efficiently converting leads to active owners. Our members enjoy talking to you and praise you for your empathy and clear explanations. You're brutally honest, self-propelling, decisive and you take responsibility for your actions. And last but not least, you think our mission is awesome and that's why you want to join!
In addition to these qualities, the ideal candidate for us has:
What we offer you
- Experience in marketing, lead generation, sales and/or customer service or a student of the same
- Excellent commercial and effective communication skills
- A self-motivated mindset and the ability to handle projects with minimal direction
- Strong affinity with P2P community / platforms and a sharing economy;
- Native Danish and fluent English language skills.
- You live in Stockholm today
- Worked in a startup before and love it
Are you in?
- Being part of an amazing scale-up and making an actual impact on the world
- Working in an international team with a bunch of creative and driven colleagues with over 10 different nationalities
- An office in the center of Stockholm, next to a well-equipped HQ in Utrecht to back you up
- All the tools you need to be successful such as a laptop or MacBook;
- Free rides (SnappCar credits) and the possibility to drive our SnappTesla Model S
- Lots of fun, teambuilding and celebrating successes together with the Stockholm office as well as our colleagues abroad.
Is it really you we've described above? Great! Apply, but also feel free to contact me, Fredrik Karlberg (Nordenchef, Snappcar), at +46733804987 or email@example.com. Looking forward to get in contact and learn more about you. I'll be glad to tell you all about Snappcar's amazing scale-up ride and answer all your questions. We will look at applicants continuously ideally have you starting middle of february 2020.