Skyhost is growing and we are very excited and ambitious about the future, but we are going to need your help! Could you be the sales manager we need, who understands the value of creating new relations and maintaining them through long periods of time? Then this job is for you!
Skyhost is a software company in Denmark. We specialize in fleet management as well as operational control solutions, in various customer segments. Most of our sales are being generated through customer subscriptions, and thereby we put a great emphasis on maintaining customer relationships. We have already penetrated the Norwegian market, but we are looking to expand further into Scandinavia. Therefore, we are now opening our first department in Sweden. We are open for you to be working from home, but if you prefer, we will provide an office space in a communal office in Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg, so you can enjoy the company of others.
Skyhost is a company with a flat structure, which means you will have a lot of influence and responsibility regarding your own assignments. You will be the first Skyhost employee in Sweden, therefore you will be the one to help us set our mark on that marked; you will be our face in Sweden.Work assignments
- You will be responsible for sales in Sweden.
- We are ambitious about expanding into Sweden and therefore we expect you to build Skyhost's foundation of sales in Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg.
- You will have the responsibility for customer success in Sweden, and any additions of employees, in the future.
- The job entails reach-out sales in the following business segments:
- Leasing / car dealerships
- General contractors
- Housing companies
- The public sector
However, it is very possible that additional business segments will be focused on, going forward!
- You will also have to onboard customers to our software platform and make sure that they are all set and ready to go.
- An important part of your job will also be to reach out to potential dealers of our products and create strong, long-lasting relationships with them
Our goal is for you to create a strong and lasting community for Skyhost and our products in Sweden.The right person for the job
What we offer
- It will be an advantage for you to have previous leadership experience. However, this is not a requirement.
- It is important to us that you are a visionary that is motivated about the 'now' but also the possibilities of the future.
- You have a background in IT or GPS-tracking, with a big network in the segments, which we are aiming at.
- We expect for you to be able to build a business from the bottom and up. Both regarding creating a sales network, while also having the leadership skills, which is going to be needed later on.
- It is important that you are comfortable working with key performance indicators (KPIs) and have the will and strength to work in a competitive sales structure.
- A good salary based on your qualifications, commission, pension, and health insurance.
- The position is full time, 37 hours a week. There is the option of remote work; working from your own home, or an office space in a yet to be found communal office in Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg.
Send your cover letter and CV to Jesper Brinks, as soon as possible at: email@example.com. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to call +45 91 12 00 00.
We will review applicants continuously and will close the process as soon as the right candidate is found.
Start date will be determined after further agreement.