Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist who thrives on working with payroll and takes pride in ensuring an accurately and timely coordination and management of all payroll? Do you have experience of working with a multitude of external payroll providers in the Nordics and Europe? Do you want to work in a fast growing company who is on an extensive European growth journey? Then this is the role for you! The scope of your role is European, and we would like you to be based either in Stockholm, Trondheim or Oslo. The role will include a bit of traveling, if you are based in Sweden we will wish for you to do visits to our HQ in Trondheim.Main responsibilities:
As a person you are:
- Payroll preparation, expense, time, and benefits reporting and distribution of payroll data input for our external payroll providers.
- Receive, audit, and reconcile payroll actions and documents for all employees.
- Maintain payroll files, employee master files, track employee vacation balances.
- Reconcile payroll data between external payroll and finance.
- Coordinate payroll operations with finance and HR.
- Provide high quality customer service to our employees. Retain and file all payroll documentation.
- Support the HR department with reporting, and other special projects as needed.
- Serve as a resource for employees and supervisors as it relates to questions and concerns to payroll, policies and procedures.
You are a neat freak when it comes to keeping your spreadsheets, numbers, and data in order. Your ambition is to create structure, you are organized and thorough, with an eye for details. Though, you are not stressed in situations where processes and structures are not in place yet, this as you can easily step into a dynamic mode, be creative and problem solving.
At Signicat we take pride in being customer centric, we would wish to see that in you as well, having a service minded approach to your internal clients, and a positive approach in your collaborations with internal and external stakeholders.
We are on a journey of rapid growth, this brings loads of opportunities for you to have an impact with us, but it also requires you to be adaptable to change of priority, to be comfortable in your competence and seniority when we enter new markets where do not have all the answers in place but can rely on you finding out all things needed for your area.Key experiences required:
- Knowledge of applicable local laws, and ability to investigate what applies in countries where we operate.
- Experience in payroll management in the Nordic countries, preferably also in other European countries
- Experience of handling benefits; pension and insurance, car, car compensation, etc. and knowledge of how to calculate and foresee tax consequences for different solutions or options within these comp & ben aspects
- Knowledge of administrative support and file maintenance techniques
- Skilled in working with various HRIS tools, we use HiBob and Unit4
- Operates at ease in Excel
- Knowledge about how to handle variable wage components; bonus, incentives reimbursement for expenses; travel expenses, entertainment, etc.
- Good communication skills and comfortable in making procedures, policies and rules understandable internally and externally
- Fluent in English as this is our company language, and if you are also fluent in a Nordic language that will be a plus
- Nice office location in all our countries. We've got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability.
- There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you'd like that.
- You'll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you'll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
- For international moves to Norway, immigration assistance and relocation services provided
Please use the application-link, upload your CV in English. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!