Create the possible with ingenuity, technologies, and market expertise by setting the pace of tomorrow as VP at Nasdaq!
As a vital part of management, you´ll champion the delivery excellence of advanced technologies to financial institutions as well as new markets in a range of industries. You will lead a team of 25 experienced professionals that handles a substantial project portfolio related to mission critical systems and solutions. Considerable resources are managed in deliveries towards over 120 world acclaimed clients.
By accelerating a professional service organization, you will be part of rewriting the future at an exciting stage in global development and with our clients.
Nasdaq- rewrite tomorrowYou will
Your overarching authority is to form the new professional service organization; an organization that currently are providing
Nasdaq-technology within trading, clearing central security depositories to clients worldwide. Market Technology is a thriving part of Nasdaq and the establishment of this unit will support the strong market progressions.
Your team of 25 delivery managers are currently heading a valuable project portfolio towards financial institutions, sport & betting, and Logistics; governing in turn an extensive amount of resources at multiple sites.
Acting as a change agent within the department of
Market Technology, you´ll spearhead new business centric initiatives, being hands-on in the introduction of new ways of working, coaching team members in the interaction with internal stakeholders' - cross-departments – as well as providing vision and roadmap for what lays ahead. In your role you´ll interact frequently with both internal and external top management. On the management board, you are expected to drive the transformation of professional services as part of the offering; thus, contributing to the success of the company and respective clients.You are
- You are an accomplished leader, encompassing between 5-10 years of formal executive experience.
- You have proven to be skillful in managing a professional service organization
- You have previous experience in developing and mobilizing a wealth of resources in order to realize large IT/Software projects
- You are knowledgeable in agile practices and ways of working.
- You are well versed in communicating at C-level, preferably in an international context
- You are qualified in solving solutions, facilitating progress, and meeting needs as well as high expectations from various stakeholders and clients
SaaS experience will be considered to be a merit, as will be any knowledge of financial domains, and a familiarity of mission critical systems. Proficiency in English is a given.