Do you want to be part of an organization that develop sustainable solutions for the well-being of our planet? Are you a Process Engineer with experience of high temperature processes and are now looking to make a move? Then, look no further! Stora Enso Biomaterials are looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join them at their Innovation Centre in Stockholm.You will
As a Senior Process Engineer you be part of the technology upscaling team and responsible for developing production processes for new bio-based carbonized products. You will play an important role in the development of new production processes from conceptual design to pilot operation and further to commercial scale.
In the role you will contribute and supervise activities in projects in the area of thermal processing and conversion of bio-based raw materials to carbonized products and be a link between the R&D team at the Innovation Centre and the carbonization pilot in Sunila, Finland. Part of a multi-functional team you will aim for achieving project goals as a project leader as well as a project member.Other responsibilities:
- Contribute to process design, development and implementation of capital projects including machine installation
- Build strong relationships with key players in R&D and technology suppliers
- Evaluate current process, optimize and recommend new ideas and techniques to ensure project success
- Set up plans for pilot operation based on new research results
- Develop and maintain process related documents including ensuring project´s timelines and budget
We are looking for a creative team player who is communicative, analytical and innovative. We think that you are passionate about working with a sustainable product and processes.
Core qualifications & skills:
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experiences from thermal processing and thermal processes
- Proven experience in project planning and management to scale up thermal processes as well as experience from process development and process design
- Capability to recommend improvements and redesigns for equipment and process to meet safety, quality, production and cost goals
- Fluency in English and ideally also fluency in Swedish and Finnish
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Kristin Burrescia: email@example.com or call:+46 (0)70 247 20 01 alternatively, Linda Samuelsson: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)70 216 37 52, should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!