For future needs, we would like to get in touch with passionate people who be a part of Sigma's future.
Bool by Sigma is one of Sweden's most prestigious and experienced consulting companies in solutions based on Office 365 and SharePoint. We always strive to deliver business and customer value by combining technical development to human centered approach. We take responsibility for the whole digital worklife from initial analysis and planning to development, launch, change management and support. In addition, we offer intranet and digital workplace solutions that are developed and maintained by our own resources. We are now looking for a Digital Worklife Strategist to our growing team in Stockholm.
In the role of Digital Worklife Strategist you help our customers to increase their business value by using Office365. With a user focused approach, you will support in simplifying the daily work of the individuals, strengthening the cooperation of different teams and increasing the productivity of the organization. The work takes place within the framework of the customer's operations and communication processes and therefore requires knowledge of digital worklife trends and Office 365, understanding of business processes, training and change management experience and commitment to understanding how businesses can be supported by digital tools.Your role will include:
- Identifying and analyzing existing working methods, future needs and goals in close dialogue with the customer
- Mapping, analyzing and creating strategies and plans for organization's digital worklife (implementation plans, information architecture, document management, governance, content strategies...)
- Conducting user studies and analysis
- Creating understanding of Office365 and how the tools can be used to facilitate daily work (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Acting as a project manager in digital worklife projects
- Helping to drive change in the organization
You are passionate about digital worklife solutions and have strategic and practical knowledge about Office 365 and preferably also intranets built on SharePoint. As a person, you should have a great interest in supporting businesses with digital tools as well as customer mindset. You have excellent people and communications skills and you enjoy driving change. You have experience on leading projects and can create plans and strategies that help our clients to reach their goals.At Bool by Sigma:
- We are passionate about broadening the horizons and to help our customers achieve their goals
- We have an open dialogue. We work according to "best practice" and solve challenges through teamwork
- We work with development - both for the organization and for everyone
- Our work is based on Passion & Execution: We love what we do, and we get it done!
- Our culture is characterized by our values and our purpose: making a difference, creating success and having fun together.
- The driving forces are ambition, humor, friendly atmosphere and the willingness to continuously learn more. This culture has made us one of Sweden's most prestigious consulting companies within Office 365.
More about Sigma IT
At Sigma, you get to work for a company where we live our vision of adding to a better tomorrow. We act now and drive the digital revolution forward. We see the possibilities that lie in challenging the status quo and together with our clients we create the technology of the future. It is about cutting-edge technology combined with the ability to dream. To work together with people that create wow! That is how we make a difference.
Sigma is a value-driven company with high goals where decisiveness and engagement are key influences. You are close to those who make the decisions and you are able to be involved in these. When you work with us at Sigma, you will have an employer with a strong position in Sweden, but also internationally, and where you have big opportunities for further development.
Sigma IT consists of more than 1500 specialists within strategy, technology and communication. We are present in 8 countries and at over 20 cities in Sweden. The head office is located in Gothenburg.
We are a part of the Sigma Group - Sweden's largest privately owned Tech Consultancy company with 5000 employees in 14 countries. Sigma is owned by the entrepreneur and philanthropist Dan Olofsson and we also have a large and active CSR-commitment in Star for Live, Pink Programming, Kodcentrum and other important community initiatives.Contact
Welcome to register your resume for future possibilites. We handle applications continuously.
If you have any more questions about the role we're looking for, please, feel free to contact recruiter Sofie Palm at firstname.lastname@example.org or hiring manager Hanna Karppi, email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!