Company description:WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.Job description:Essential functions:
Required profile:Formal Education:Required:
- Identify ongoing facility/equipment problems and recommend solutions to manager.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving productivity (kg / man-hour) and profit (cost per unit) in our facilities.
- Carry out process engineering studies and projects for increased quality, productivity and safety.
- Lead process development and optimize productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
- Perform process calculations, optimizations and rotor cause analyzes after malfunctions.
- Tracks metrics to detect areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Collects reports to document process status and changes.
- Lead the MOC in the event of process technical changes in the factories.
- Lead and or be part of risk studies such as HAZOP.
- Develop action proposals from completed risk studies and their priorities for implementation.
- Provide technical input on existing performance and identify new needs to meet the expectations of regulators and service levels.
- Identify potential obsolete/damaged equipment, and handle per established policy/procedures.
- Create investment project and implement.
Knowledge & Experience:Required:
- Secondary school level education or equivalent.
- Vocational qualification.
*Previous Engineering, Technical or Production experience.Technical/skill Requirements:Required:
What we offer:
- Strong Computer skills.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- English Fluency
- Swedish Fluency