Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which place high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.Tele2's work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers. Tele2 is looking for a Senior Engineer Mobile Voice Core - SDM focus. Are you the person we are looking for?This is the job....
For Network Services at Tele2 in Sweden, we are looking for an experienced Engineer with the ability to lead development and evolve the Mobile Voice Core. As Senior SDM/Voice Core Engineer, you will be leading the Design and Engineering works for Tele2 Services and Systems with in the domain, ensuring that we deliver in line with our demands and with the best quality. You will work with development and implementation of new services, maintain the system roadmaps and KPI's, producing guidelines and training for operations. Within the roll you will also be responsible for security/regulatory alignment and financial follow-up's and assessments.Senior Engineering responsibilities:
This is what you have...
- o Design, standards, regulatory
- o Development and implementation of new solutions and services
- o Feature and function requirements and implementation
- o Maintaining a system and network roadmap
- o Test- and implementation of new major SW releases
- o Participating as system experts in product development projects
- o Vendor management (PRM, TRM)
- o Procuring new systems and solutions
- o Audits, Self-assessment
- o Documentation, training operations
- o Overseeing traffic development and system loads
- o Planning and performing needed capacity expansions
- o Monitoring capacity/performance related statistics
- o Supporting with financial system processes (budget, investments, orders, invoices)
- Education in telecommunications with Higher University degree (HBO/BEng) with a for the functional area relevant specialization.
- Minimum 7 years strong proven Senior Design and Engineering experience in a telecommunications industry environment.
Demonstrable experience and/or expert knowledge in the following:
- o Full knowledge and experience with Core systems from vendors like Huawei, Mavenir, Nokia, Ericsson or equivalent
- o Deep understanding with proven experience on for the functional area relevant 3GPP protocols and technologies
- o Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and Unix system administration.
- o Experience with OSS and KPI tools for network performance improvements and investigations
- o In-depth experience with Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Access tools
- Languages fluent English, speaking and writing is mandatory
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
- Very good attitude and living the values of Tele2 Way (open, flexible, action, quality, challenge, cost).
- Are able to communicate very effectively with colleagues, management, and where applicable with customers.
- A very committed team player showing enthusiasm and motivation thus influencing colleagues in a positive way.
... a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
... extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
... We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at
www.tele2.se/career and read more.The position is located in Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than June 22nd 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.