Yale is a fast growing business unit within ASSA ABLOY Scandinavia and the market-leading brand for consumer products in the area of smart residential door locks and safety solutions. Yale Scandinavia's current portfolio contains Smart door locks like Yale Doorman, smart home alarms, digital door viewers, safes and padlocks.
Yale is continuously developing new products and solutions with unrivalled customer value targeting a fast growing and developing market in change. The Business Development Manager role is integral to succeed in this challenge - come and join us on this exciting journey!
We are looking for a committed, driven and entrepreneurial team player to lead, develop and maintain existing and new partnerships and customer networks for Yale in Scandinavia. The Business Development Manager is also responsible for the development and implementation of new business models and service concepts related to the Yale portfolio, as well as for managing the integration of Yale products into our partners' systems across the Scandinavian region.
- Based on an excellent understanding of customer value and market demands - analyze, develop and drive profitable business development activities in the segment of electronic residential safety solutions
- Develop and implement a business model for services and recurring revenues relevant to the Yale portfolio
- Build up and maintain a service partner network
- Manage and further develop cooperation with our current integration partners and sales channels along with our Scandinavian colleagues and product management.
- Together with the rest of the Yale team conduct Voice of the Customer studies in order to identify customer needs and market demands to ensure an attractive and profitable offering of products and services
- Develop distinctive short-term and long-term strategies to achieve competitive advantages.
Experience and education
- Successfully drive growth of the business as a % of portfolio sales each year.
- Develop and define strong business cases and opportunities in cooperation with our Scandinavian and European stakeholders within the integration partnership
- Make intelligent business decisions based on a financial analysis of risk, potential and return of investment.
- Actively develop current partnerships with a proven record on impact in business.
- Prioritize and balance various business needs to optimize overall business results.
- Based on the strategy, successfully launch new cooperation and integration projects together with local sales, product and R&D managers.
The person we are looking for holds:
Necessary skills for success
- A degree in engineering or business administration (Master or Bachelor), has 5+ years' experience in Business Development, Sales and/or Key Account Management
- Experience from SaaS sales and/or development of recurring revenue streams
- Proven success in negotiating and developing business agreements with customers and partners
- Ability to master complex sales processes
- Language requirements: Fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language(both written and spoken)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and networking skills - ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- Ability to boldly promote ideas with positive conviction
- Easily adapt to change
- Demonstrate a positive mindset when facing ambiguous and complex situations
- Ability to make and clearly communicate decisions even in tough situations
- Strong integrity and commitment, accept full responsibility for actions and decisions
- Keep the interest of others in mind and show fairness, drive for win-win solution
Extensive traveling will occasionally be needed
The Business Development Manager Yale Scandinavia will report to Business Unit Manager, Yale Scandinavia, and will be based in Stockholm.
Do you want a challenging and developing role?
To apply, in this recruitment, Yale Scandinavia cooperates with the recruitment company Search Competence. You are very welcome with your application as soon as possible and no later than Friday 6 July 2018. Your application documents must contain CV and cover letter in English. Selection and interviews will take place immediately. For further information please contact Johan Halvarsson, Search Competence, 073-838 06 02, email@example.com.