We are now expanding our Enterprise Sales team, looking for experienced Senior Account Executives to our offices in Stockholm!
At Scrive, you will be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing and e-identification, offering premium solutions for all channels. Our 2000+ customers use us in over 40 countries and we specialize in industries like telecom, finance and automotive. Here´s your chance to join a well-funded, well-positioned scale-up, at a time of exceptional growth.About the role
As Senior Account Executive, you are part of the Enterprise Sales team, focusing on acquiring Enterprise customers. Our solution-oriented sales process is quite complex with a very customer-centric focus and you will work alongside the customer success team, Presales Engineers, Project Managers and Legal expertise. You will be based in central Stockholm but traveling all over Europe to meet large enterprise companies.Main responsibilities:
Strengths, passions and prior experience:Profile:
- Identifying targets and acquire new logos and key contacts, using strong influence and leadership skills to create value, generate meetings and drive interest.
- Engage with various stakeholders, navigating parallel processes with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT-executives across Europe.
- The sales cycle is about 9-18 months and you will simultaneously run several processes.
- Enjoy and thrive in complex problem-solving, having an analytical and solution-oriented mindset.
- You are a pragmatic and non-hierarchial team player, confident in your own abilities.
- You are a skilled negotiator with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- You are structured, entrepreneurial and devoted in the way you work.
- You are persistent and proud of what you have achieved, unafraid of asking tough questions with the capacity to be a trusted advisor to customers.
- Good technical understanding and excellent presentation skills.
- Experience from navigating complex solution sales to international enterprise customers, preferably within SaaS.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives at once.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working within a start-up/scale-up environment is highly meriting.
- A good personal network on a C-Level
- Degree in Finance, or Business is strongly preferred; Or equivalent years of experience.
As an applicant, you must be eligible to work in Sweden to apply for this role.
In this recruitment process, we cooperate with Badenoch + Clark´s
Senior Consultant Sanna Stjernenfall
. If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Sanna.
0704 -21 21 94, email@example.com