The Infrastructure Team serves Schibsted's business with their Infrastructure technical needs. We are presenting you an opportunity to be part of an experienced team responsible for development, maintenance and operation for Schibsted servers, storage, private and public cloud. Working closely in collaboration, with network engineers and engaging with amazing internal customers along with providing you a platform to learn new technologies.
As a Systems Engineer you will work together with the infrastructure team in different areas in the hybrid cloud. You will make sure the infrastructure is working and is up-to-date with the newest technology and help our internal customers with their infrastructure needs.Your main responsibilities will be:
We offer you:
- Configuration of our servers and workloads in Sweden and internationally, both in public and private cloud. For public cloud, we use Terraform.
- Plan, install, patch, upgrade, and troubleshoot related issues and find ways to improve our services
- Planning and design sessions. Identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Validate overall designs for availability, redundancy, and business continuity
- Work proactively and automate
- The opportunity to work in a modern IT environment with a strong drive to innovate and automate technologically.
- An exciting role in one of the leading and growing media & technology companies in the Nordics
- Inclusive working environment and opportunities to take part in events, hackathons and after-work fun activities
- Challenging projects which lead to growth opportunities
- Focus is on YOU. Work closely with your Manager in creating a Personal development plan
- Other Schibsted Benefits like the, Healthcare, Vacation, etc
Required skills and expertise:
- 30 mins screening with the Talent Acquisition Partner
- After being shortlisted 30 mins Video chat with the Hiring Manager
- Face to Face meeting at the office for 1.5 Hour with Hiring Manager and the Team
- Final Round is a 30mins Video Chat with the Manager's Manager
- Experience and knowledge within a mixed IT infrastructure
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Linux, Windows and AWS, and working On Prem
- Also some experience in VMware, network storage, SANs
- Experience and understanding of other infrastructure parts such as networking, IT security, data centers
- Curious with a "willingness to learn" mentality
- Fluent in English
- Great team player
- DevOps mentality: automate everything!