Schibsted Marketing Services (SMS) is our common advertising organization across Norway and Sweden. Advertising plays a central role for the common News Media strategy and our goal is to strengthen the advertising position across our markets. We are recruiting a Solution Designer for Dynamics 365 CE to the CRM team. Our CRM-platform is one of our key functions and your role is to design sustainable features and make sure that we use our CRM-platform in an optimal way. This role will be a part of the CRM team and report to the CRM Lead.Main focus and responsibilities
Who are you?
- As a Solution Designer, you are the master of the technical performance of the CRM platform and are a key resource to ensure that we maximize our CRM, both from a technical and user perspective. It's your responsibility to design and create sustainable solutions for both minor and complex features and projects. No solution is too big or small in your world.
- As a Solution Designer, you will enter the projects early on with the task of understanding the requirements and needs of the business and translate them into the solution design. You will ensure that related modules and integrations enable a scalable and stable platform.
- Lead and drive CRM-related projects independently.
- Always be one step ahead when it comes to new CRM technology or platforms that can benefit the business and team, searching for new possibilities and technologies.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders across our markets, product owners, development team, finance, BI and global IT department, ensuring that CRM corresponds correctly with the rest of the system stack.
- Create and maintain documentation on relevant parts of the system (technical data, routines, processes, user guides etc).
We are looking for a new colleague with experience as a Solution Architect/Designer for Dynamics 365, preferably from a medium/large enterprise or as a consultant. We believe you are passionate, innovative, analytical and have a black belt in the Dynamics 365 platform. You are always looking for ways to improve yourself, your work, and your goal is to create a stable and user-friendly solution.You have:
- Relevant BSc/MSc degree or relevant work experience
- +4 years proven experience working with solution design or architecture
- +7 years proven experience working with Dynamics CRM and related Microsoft products as Power Platform, PowerApps, PowerBI, Marketing or Automate
- Proven experience and achievements from driving change and transformation
- Great communication and documentation skills
- Fluency in Norwegian or Swedish and English, both oral and written
- Experience working with large enterprise and complex solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant certificates for Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution
- Analytical skills and passion for order and structure
- A problem-solving mindset
It's a plus if you have:
- Curios and innovative with a passion for how technology can solve business problems. No solution is too big or too small for you.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven
- Structured and organized
- Experience working as consultant
- Experience in large-scale rollouts
We offer an opportunity to join an innovative working environment in a fast-paced market. As a part of the CRM team, you will bring innovation across our Scandinavian markets. The CRM team is based in Norway, Sweden and Poland and consists of business developers, CRM specialists and developers. We love CRM and we believe that a good CRM process is key to success for Schibsted and our market states, therefore we are now expanding the CRM team with various roles.Location
: Oslo or Stockholm
We will review applications continuously so please submit your resume as soon as possible in English
For questions about the position, please contact CRM Lead - Nicholas Gullberg; firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you.