Join us in developing the new editorial newsroom tools used in Schibsted.
You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects working with some of the best talent available. The team is working on improving the editorial workflow, where we help the newsrooms to be more efficient by automating and creating responsive web-page templates based on the newspapers' brand specifications. We automate all that can be automated so that the journalists can focus on pure value creation.In this role you will:
- Develop and support newsrooms print design specifications
- Work with third party suppliers as required and develop functional supporting solutions
- Work with Stakeholders and Engineering functions to support functional & technical requirements needs
- Partner with Product Managers, Project Managers as well as Service Owners to build solutions that are aligned to Schibsted's architectural standards and principles
- Work with CMS system, SchibstedMediaPlatform and Aptoma
- Work with Github
- Work with Knowledge base system, ServiceNow, Jira, Wiki, etc.
- You are a great team player with good communication skills, being able to explain complex technical problems in layman's terms.
- You have great collaboration skills, and are to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.
- You are good at establishing great Good people and process skills.
- Fluent in English (Swedish or Norwegian is a plus, but not required)
We offer you the opportunity to:
- A few years of experience in development environment
- RESTful API usage
- CLI terminal
- Work with a major media company
- Develop business value by developing in best of breed systems
- Solve challenging problems in a complicated and evolving business
- Use your developing skills to help develop the technical capabilities needed for tomorrow
Editorial Services team is a part of the Shared Products & Platforms organization with in Schibsted Product and Technology. We are the team that manages, provides, support and develops various tools focused in areas such as image, newspaper & e-paper production and archive solutions for the newsrooms.
If you are interested in being a part of Schibsted's journey in continuing being a role model in the media business, push the apply button!
Contact Manager Editorial service Peter Karefjord at +46 706 76 2345, email@example.com for questions regarding this position.
Background check is part of the recruitment process.