Schibsted Marketing Services (SMS) is Schibsted´s nordic advertising organization, representing some of the strongest brands across Norway and Sweden - like VG, FINN, Aftonbladet, SvD and Blocket.
Advertising plays a central role in funding independent news media, and every day the people at Schibsted Marketing Services work hard to strengthen Schibsted´s position in the advertising markets we operate.
We are recruiting for an Ad Targeting Operations Specialist,
who will operate our inhouse contextual and audience (DMP/CDP) targeting solutions, as well as be the nexus of ad targeting knowledge in SMS. The role also entails tasks related to Schibsted´s adtech vendor relationship program.
You will be part of the Data team reporting to Head of Data. You will work closely with the team´s business developers and product specialist, and be in daily liaison with SMS sales organization and Schibsted privacy functions.Main focus and responsibilities
Together with your colleague you will support sale in use of our ad targeting options:
- Respond to incoming request from sales, including advising on ad targeting options, perform estimates of segmentation options and create customs segments
- Proactively provide general training on ad targeting options to sales organization
- Provide deep dives on ad targeting options to sales organization on request
- Support sales client and agency presentation meeting as a subject matter expert on request
- Provide frequent updates to sales organization
You will also share the responsibility of the operations of ad targeting portfolio:
- Respond to down time and errors in ad targeting systems, troubleshoot and/or file and follow up on error tickets as appropriate
- In collaboration with business developers and product managers test and review new features
- Maintain, document and update standard ad targeting options
- Establish routines for standard and custom ad targeting together with business developer(s)
- Maintain setup for incoming requests from sales
- Maintain setup of product and process documentation and distribution (structure)
- Maintain setup for reporting of data ad ad targeting key performance indicators
In addition you will play a key role in the Schibsted adtech vendor relationship program. This includes reviews of and communication with external adtech vendors suchs as DSPs, SSPs, creative ad servers and analytical platforms:
- Maintain inventory of third party vendors on Schibsted inventory, perform vendor reviews (together with Privacy Office) and coordinate negotiations to establish data agreements with said vendors.
- Support Privacy Office & User Foundations with information on ad ecosystem vendor´s processing and cookies, for the purpose of keeping Schibsted´s privacy and cookie policies and associated documentation updated.
- In collaboration with adops and programmatic teams, set and perform routines for screening of creatives (direct and programmatic) to ensure compliance of Schibsted´s allow-list at acceptable risk levels
To succeed in this role we believe you are:
- BSs or MSc degree
- 3+ year working experience, preferable in the Media or Marketing industry
- Hands on experience with DMPs, CDPs or other media buying or selling tools
- Natural curious, but disciplined to deliver
- Passionate pragmatic, but true believer in freedom of the press
- Long on structure, but short on rigidity
Working language within the team is english, but you should be able to communicate and present in swedish.We offer
- An opportunity to work in the undisputed most competent ad team in EU/EEA
- A place where you look forward to come to the office everyday, (or in these days, call into the teams daily standup)
- A professional and inspiring work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Good opportunities for competence development