Ready for an exciting challenge?
As Schibsted is rethinking things - this also applies to our People organisation and the employee experience. This job gives you a unique opportunity to take a leading role in our transformation journey and contribute to Schibsted`s success story!Your job - the new role
How to get the most out of all opportunities that Workday and other technologies offer us, is the key focus in this role.
Workday was implemented in Schibsted during 2017, but with a very limited scope. As part of our upcoming HR transformation we are ready to take Workday to the next level as our master HR platform, aimed at creating effective processes and high user value.
You will be part of the new HR Operations leadership team in Schibsted and you will report to SvP HR Operations and Transformation. Your "home office" will be Stockholm or Oslo and you will share your time between the two sites with travels on a regular basis. Your will also give some support to Finland and Poland.Main responsibilities;
- Act as strategic business owner of Workday.
- Internal stakeholder management related to Workday (and other HR technologies), also at a senior level.
- Partner with E-tech (Schibsted internal tech support) as Workday system owner and vendor management.
- A key contributor to the success of the HR transformation that will run 2020-2022.
- Develop and drive Workday roadmap for Schibsted, including establishing demand management processes, governance and global policies.
- Manage and develop Schibsted`s relationship with Workday as a supplier and other partners.
- Drive and manage other projects related to HR tech.
- Analytics - develop processes and dashboards that support a more data driven People function.
- Trainings - establish and deliver effective trainings for different user groups.
- Participate in Workday client events and other forums to be on top of news in the HR Tech area and understand how it can be beneficial for Schibsted.
Skills and competences
- Experience from HR Technology with a great passion to make it effective and user centric.
- Involvement in several change initiatives in complex and fast moving organisations.
- Relevant university degree.
- Experience from translating business needs to processes and tools.
- Project lead experience.
- High level of communication skills including ability to adjust to different user groups.
- Result oriented and output focused.
- Collaborative and able to create trust and engagement.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to be both strategic and operational.
- Self driven.
Language; English (need) Swedish or Norwegian (nice).
In this recruitment, we will conduct a background check on the final candidate.