ABOUT THE TEAM
Our mission is to ship the next generation iOS news apps for some of the biggest names in Scandinavian print media: Aftonbladet, Svenska Dagbladet, VG, Aftenposten, and others. We do this by collaborating closely with designers, backend engineers, and publisher brand teams. We build multiple news applications from a single 100% Swift codebase.
Collectively, we have contributed to some of the most loved brands in tech, such as Apple, Spotify, and Skype; and we bring that experience to make an impact in how journalism is consumed. We are humble and care a lot about our craft, and we help each other become better at it.How the usual day looks like
A work day in our team starts with a discussion about what is currently on the Kanban board. We are not afraid to try new things, doing pair/mob programming and we regularly follow up with retros to see what works. To deliver a high-quality product, we work with code reviews, continuous integration, unit testing, UI automation testing, and dogfooding.
To see what we have worked on most recently, check out these apps:
Get to know more about the team and the challenges here - https://bit.ly/2tHy3SN
If you would like to join us, please get in touch. We cannot wait to see what you can do!Come and join the team
A background check is part of the process for final candidates.
- You'll be making an impact on how journalism is consumed and be shaping the digital news media business of tomorrow
- You'll be building the next generation iOS news apps and shared platform for some of the most popular news media brands in Scandinavia - Aftonbladet, Svenska Dagbladet, VG...
- You'll be working with talented people, modern tech and high standards
- You will be enjoying various learning activities like internal tech forums, meetups, open tracks, conferences etc.
- Have the possibility to use 10% of your work time on personal development or pet projects
- Have many growth opportunities and career paths