Schibsted's mission is to contribute to a functioning democracy by closing the gap between what citizens know and what they need to know about the world around them. We aim to offer trustworthy news founded on facts and insight in a world where information is becoming increasingly more abundant and untrustworthy.
We run the biggest media houses in Norway and Sweden, such as VG, Aftonbladet, Aftenposten, Svenska Dagbladet, in addition to our marketplaces Blocket and FINN.
We are now looking for a Product Designer
to join the Aftonbladet product team.
What you will do
- You have 5+ years of experience in a UX/Design position
- You have experience in designing for multiple platforms
- You have a broad UX toolkit and know how to perform user interviews, create user flows, wireframes and prototypes, facilitate workshops as well as provide pixel perfect visual design specs.
- You have a great understanding of product development and actively involve yourself in processes where you can provide insight or create value
- You know how to balance the user needs and the business needs
- You value insight-driven product development and make informed design decisions
- You have experience in building or contributing to a design system
- You have great communication skills both in Swedish and English
- Deliver high-quality wireframes, prototypes, and visual design specs
- Apply our product strategy to the UX process
- Help create OKRs and ensure UX are represented
- Work closely with the editorial team at Aftonbladet
- Actively contribute to UX strategy and way of working
- Conduct user interviews, initiate quantitative experiments and analyze the results
- Utilize and contribute to Schibsted Media's design system and act as a stakeholder for Aftonbladet's visual identity
Working with UX in the Aftonbladet team will let you grow and in Schibsted's large UX community while being part of a bigger democratic mission empowering the fourth estate.
Aftonbladet is Sweden's biggest news source, engaging more than 3.5 million people on a daily basis! Our team mission is: "We challenge the status quo with a business mindset, create an excellent user experience, while using the shared strengths in Schibsted to innovate, experiment, and deliver value faster!"As a team we are
- Humble (but super talented)
- Focused on delivering value
- Dedicated and caring
- A great mix of personalities and lots of fun
Get to know more about the team and our challenges here - https://bit.ly/2RbMXx !
If you wish to apply for this role, you need to send us with the following:
- Recent portfolio
- Cover Letter
As a part of this process, we will conduct a background check on the final candidate.