Schibsted Media is building a strong HR function to support business needs. We aim to establish HR as a competitive advantage. Major initiatives are driving changes in the HR area, including implementation of one HR Strategy, one leadership culture and one HR platform (Workday). Transforming the HR function takes time and effort, and we are looking to strengthen the team with a digital project manager.
You will be part of the HR Projects team that consists of 5 people and you will report to Head of HR Projects. You will be dedicated to strategic projects building the HR function and collaborate across the HR community in Media and the wider Schibsted organization.Your opportunity and areas of responsibility:
As a Digital Project Manager you will be leading projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish. You will have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution and closure of projects. You will be an important enabler for digitalization and harvesting of benefits of IT/IS solutions in the HR area.
The ideal candidate has experience from managing projects in another international company and have great leadership skills.
- You have a strategic mindset and a practical approach to complex issues, and how to split them up in manageable work packages
- You are business focused, result-oriented and demonstrates a will to drive things forward
- You have a strong interest in the use of digital technology and how technology trends change business models and processes
- You have the ability to energize and unite teams
- Put the end user in front and center
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and navigate within multiple knowledge layers.
We offer you
- Minimum bachelor degree within one or more directions
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Knowledge of methodology and tools (e.g. PRINCE2 foundation,Lean 6 sigma, agile)
- Master the Norwegian/Swedish language, both written and spoken
- Excellent English, written and spoken
to be part of a small and dedicated team with highly skilled colleagues. You will get the opportunity to work across the Schibsted Media division with senior management on strategic HR issues. You will get a wide range of challenges and opportunities for personal development.Location:
Oslo or Stockholm. Some travel must be expected.