Are you a young engineer willing to work on real production-ready projects and develop your skills with support from experienced engineers? If your answer is yes, we invite you to apply for a Summer internship program at Schibsted Media Group! This year we are opening our doors to engineers who want to gain hands-on experience and practice their skills!Based on your performance we might offer you a part-time employment for the time of your studying after the internship. Take the chance!What you will do
- You will join us for 2 months (July-August) on a full-time basis - the internship is paid
- You will be given your own tasks and a senior mentor who will support you through the whole eight weeks of your training
- You will be able to use technologies you know in real-life projects and you will also play with technologies which are new for you
- You will work together with experienced developers as well as get to know more about Product
- At the end of the internship period, the candidate will present a summary of what he/she has done, learned, and potential ideas and findings.
- You are deeply interested in video conferencing, coding or systems administration - practical experience would be great! Additionally, if you have some interest in DevOps tasks there will be something for you too
- You are a 3rd-5th-year student and you are finishing university rather sooner than later
- You have good English skills and you are not afraid to use it on a daily basis. Our team communicates mainly in English.
- You are willing to learn and you have your own ideas which you would like to implement ;)
Please include in your CV information about the projects you implemented or link to your Github account - let us see what you are proud of!About the team
Collaboration team is the team responsible for providing Schibsted with the tools necessary for sharing, cooperate and work together. This means we provide services such as Email platform, Document sharing, Video Conferencing, Task organization, and others. This team works using Agile methodology.
Collaboration is very popular as our tools are used mostly by everyone at Schibsted that has around 5500 employees. You will have chance to have an impact on many people's lives.
Keywords: G Suite, Slack, Pexip, Cisco Meeting, AWS, Jira, Confluence, Github Enterprise, Lumapps.
Read more about the internship program here - https://schibsted.com/career/summer-intern-schibsted/