Are you a young programmer willing to work on real production-ready projects and develop your skills with support from experienced developers? If your answer is yes, we invite you to apply for Summer internship program at Schibsted Media Group! This year we are opening our doors to students who want to gain hands-on experience and practice their skills!Based on your performance we might offer you a part-time employment for the time of your studying after the internship. Take the chance!What you will do
- You will join us for 2 months (July-August) on a full time basis - the internship is paid
- You will be given your own tasks and a senior mentor who will support you through the whole eight weeks of your training
- You will be able to use technologies you know in real-life projects and you will also play with technologies which are new for you
- You will work together with experienced developers as well as get to know more about Product and UX
- At the end of the internship period, the candidate will present a summary of what he/she has done, learnt, and potential ideas and findings.
- You are a 3rd-5th-year student and you are finishing university rather sooner than later
- You have good English skills and you are not afraid to use it on a daily basis
- You are willing to learn and you have your own ideas which you would like to implement ;)
To get the most out of your time with us, we expect you to be proactive in your own development. We want to hear your ideas from day one!Please include in your CV information about the projects you implemented or link to your Github account - let us see what you are proud of!About the teams you might work with
With over 3.5 million active daily users, Aftonbladet
is Sweden's most popular news source. Aftonbladet is renowned for its groundbreaking independent journalism and commitment to offering an engaging news experience for its users.
As a member of the team, you will be part of a high speed, inclusive and fun environment where openness, collaboration, and passion is key. You will work with talented people, that bring their experience to make an impact on how journalism is consumed. We are humble and care a lot about our craft, always helping each other to become better at it. We test, we fail and learn. Every day is about getting closer to Aftonbladet's vision: a first-class news product that users love and customers buy.CNP Web
team is working on developing the next generation scalable web platform which will be deployed across all of Schibsted's news sites reaching more than half the population in Norway and Sweden - on a daily basis.
They want to leap from products being desktop & anonymous by design into an ecosystem of personal & device-agnostic products, all enabled by a digital-only publishing platform for the modern newsroom.Please note that the interviewing process will start around mid-April.
Read more about the internship program here - https://schibsted.com/career/summer-intern-schibsted/