Are you a young programmer willing to work on real production-ready projects and develop your skills with support from experienced developers? If your answer is yes, we invite you to apply for Summer internship program at Schibsted Media Group! This year we are opening our doors to students who want to gain hands-on experience and practice their skills!Based on your performance we might offer you a part-time employment for the time of your studying after the internship. Take the chance!What you will do
- You will join us for 2 months (July-August) on a full time basis - the internship is paid
- You will be given your own tasks and a senior mentor who will support you through the whole eight weeks of your training
- You will be able to use technologies you know in real-life projects and you will also play with technologies which are new for you
- You will work together with experienced developers as well as get to know more about the product.
- At the end of the internship period, the candidate will present a summary of what he/she has done, learnt, and potential ideas and findings.
- You are deeply interested in Back-end and specifically Scala - practical experience would be great! Additionally, if you have some interest in devops tasks there will be something for you too
- You are a 3rd-5th-year student and you are finishing university rather sooner than later
- You have good English skills and you are not afraid to use it on a daily basis
- You are willing to learn and you have your own ideas which you would like to implement ;)
To get the most out of your time with us, we expect you to be proactive in your own development. We want to hear your ideas from day one!Please include in your CV information about the projects you implemented or link to your Github account - let us see what you are proud of!About the team you might work with
With over 9 million users in Norway and Sweden, the Identity team in Schibsted is responsible for the largest identity solution in Scandinavia. We operate at the core of Schibsted's digital business model, and are responsible for empowering user login across well known digital consumer brands such as Blocket, Aftonbladet, Svenska Dagbladet, Viktklubb, Let's Deal and Omni. Come join us in empowering people in their daily life!Please note that the interviewing process will start around mid-April.
Read more about the internship program here - https://schibsted.com/career/summer-intern-schibsted/