Are you a young Data or Machine Learning engineer willing to work on real production-ready projects and develop your skills with support from experienced developers? If your answer is yes, we invite you to apply for Summer internship program at Schibsted Media Group! This year we are opening our doors to those who want to gain hands-on experience and practice their skills!Based on your performance we might offer you a part-time employment for the time of your studying after the internship. Take the chance!What you will do
- You will join us for 2 months (July-August) on a full time basis - the internship is paid
- You will be given your own tasks and a senior mentor who will support you through the whole eight weeks of your training
- You will be able to use technologies you know in real-life projects and you will also play with technologies which are new for you
- You will work together with experienced developers as well as get to know more about the team and products
- At the end of the internship period, the candidate will present a summary of what he/she has done, learnt, and potential ideas and findings.
- You are deeply interested in applying Data Engineering and Machine Learning algorithms for large scale problems.
- You familiar with frameworks like Spark, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch - practical experience would be great! Additionally, if you have some interest in devops tasks there will be something for you too
- You are a 3rd-5th-year student and you are finishing university rather sooner than later
- You have good English skills and you are not afraid to use it on a daily basis
- You are willing to learn and you have your own ideas which you would like to implement ;)
Please include in your CV information about the projects you implemented or link to your Github account - let us see what you are proud of!About the data team
As a member of our team you will be part of developing services powered by machine learning for Schibsted sites around the world, for a variety of purposes, such as advertisement, search and discovery, and understanding and moderating content. As part of the Schibsted Product & Technology organization you will also have the opportunity to learn from and share knowledge with other data scientists and engineers across Schibsted. We encourage a diverse, collaborative and creative work environment, where you will develop and build reliable and highly scalable services.
Read more about the internship program here - https://schibsted.com/career/summer-intern-schibsted/