Schibsted Marketing Services (SMS) is our new common advertising organization across Norway and Sweden. Advertising plays a central role for the common News Media strategy and our goal is to strengthen the advertising position across our two markets. To succeed with our strategy we need to focus on both market responsiveness in our country markets and collaborate for scale across the two countries.We are now recruiting for a Head of Global Research & Effects. This role will be responsible for building and developing new unique studies, manage marketing mix modeling and other analytics solutions within SMS in Sweden and Norway. This is a new role within SMS and you will be responsible for building a new function and team.Main focus and responsibilities:
- Together with our stakeholders and rest of Global Insight team develop new and unique studies that show effect for our products
- Be the driving force in building new department with new competens within Global Research & Effects
- Be our spokesperson to the markets regarding analytical and statistical questions
- Own and drive SMS strategy for Insight both with suppliers and how we create new competitive Insights to support our Strategy.
- Contribute to develop an effective management team with a focus on solid decision making processes and execution.
- Provide SMS with new research & effect to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions for our customers.
- Develop new growth opportunity in consulting business
- Drive development of one Global measurement standard together with market and customers
- Follow and adapt to new trends in the Ad-industry
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Lead by Schibsteds' leadership values.
- Responsible for ensuring that the collaboration with cross SMS No and SE org
- Responsible for developing and improving our way deliver Insights to the markets we are active in.
- Responsible for performance management - coaching, talent and succession planning, training and development.
- be responsible for jointly prioritizing and succeeding in implementing initiatives that take us in the right direction towards meeting our goals and achieving our strategy.
- Responsibility for deliver Insights and data to our business reviews
- Responsibility for deliver and educate SMS on new trends
- Support senior management and local organisations with useful Insights
- Support in delivering on strategic initiatives in Marketing services.
- Share best practice across Schibsted.
To succeed in this role we believe you are:
- Relevant BSs or MSc degree
- 5-8 years relevant management experience within relevant roles in Insight, Reachers, Analytics.
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as multivariate regression analysis, Bayesian shrinkage, predictive modeling, logistic regression, factor analysis, sales forecasting, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling, market mix and ROI measurement
- Knowledge of a variety of analytic tools
- Fluency in SAS, SPSS, R or any other advanced analytics software package
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Mining Applications a must
- Proven track record of dealing directly with clients/stakeholders is required
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent communications skills when addressing both research and non-research audiences
- Strategic and analytical
- Business oriented
- T-shaped - great collaborative and communication skills
- Visionary and innovative
- Problem solver
- Good at execution on visions to be concrete
- Motivational and inspirational
- Unquestioned credibility, judgment, character, and ethics
- Results driven
Oslo or Stockholm
For questions about the position, please contact Director of Global Insight, Annie Lidesjö Ståhl tfn: +46 76 798 72 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org