Join us in developing our platforms used by some of Sweden's biggest newspapers!
You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects working with some of the best talent available. In the role of System Owner Ads & Print Distribution you will enhance the current solutions to ensure the platforms meet our future business needs and also plan for the transition to new technology and architecture.
Your main responsibilities will be:
As System Owner Ads & Print distribution you will be the one in between the business stakeholders and the IT departments. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing systems within the Ads & Print Distribution team in Schibsted Enterprise Tech. Primarily you will be responsible for systems supporting Schibsted's print business, like Aftonbladet evening papers and printed ads, but you will also work with the online ads systems and integrations. You will be an important resource in our consolidation of the Swedish and Norwegian systems around online and print.This includes:
Skills and expertise:
- Roadmap for the system, short term and long term
- Keep up-to-date with global trends and technologies affecting the systems
- Vendor relationships with system vendors
- System budget and forecasting excluding staff
- Administration of systems
- Keep track of incidents, service requests and change requests affecting the systems and integrations
- Maintain system availability according to agreed SLA:s.
- Requirements gathering and maintaining backlog for development
- Documentation of solutions
- BSc (engineer) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience of solutions/enterprise architecture
- Ability to communicate with business and technical experts
- Deep understanding of integrations
- Knowledge of systems development
- Experience of complex IT-platforms
- Fluent in English and Swedish
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with some of Sweden's largest newspapers
- Develop business value by integrating best of breed systems
- Solve challenging problems in a complicated, and evolving business
- Use your expertise and analytical skills to help develop the technical capabilities needed for tomorrow
If you are interested in being a part of Schibsted's journey in continuing being a role model in the media business, push the apply button!
Background check is part of the recruitment process for final candidate.
|Kontaktperson ||Manne Dahlberg |
|Telefon ||+46 704 323958 |
|Område || Stockholms stad |
|Yrkesroll ||Data & IT |
|Typ av anställning ||Heltid |
|Sista ansökningsdag ||15 dec 2019 (23 dagar kvar) |