Join us in developing the HR, Payroll & Finance platforms used in Schibsted.
You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects working with some of the best talent available. In the Solution Architect role you will enhance the current solutions to ensure the platforms meet Schibsted's future business needs and also plan for the transition to new technology and architecture. The main focus will be on integration design and to support in optimizing our processes. You will work tightly with our central HR and Finance teams to translate their needs into requirements to our engineering teams. Some travel will be necessary.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design architectures and solution blueprints for operational application upgrades/improvements or new projects that address business/application/data/infrastructure requirements
- Work with Business Stakeholders and engineering functions to support functional & technical requirements management, including driving software selection processes
- Ensure that solution architectures and designs are appropriately robust and address business, application, information and infrastructure architectural requirements
- The Solution Architect will partner with service managers, project managers, business analysts, and developers to build solutions that are aligned to Schibsted's architectural standards and principles, demonstrate common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits).
- Within the solution development lifecycle the role will be accountable for solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case.
- Work with third party suppliers as required and create functional design documents
You will be working with:
Skills and expertise:
- HR systems
- ERP systems
- Payroll systems
- Integration platforms
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business and technical level, able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment
- Extraordinary people and process skills
- Excellent capability to explain complex problems in layman's terms
- Several years of experience in system and integration design
- Experience of Workday or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is valuable
- Documented experience of working with IT in HR or Finance.
- A university degree (MA, MBA or equivalent) in IT or similar
- Fluent in English and also Swedish or Norwegian.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with a major media company
- Develop business value by integrating best of breed systems
- Solve challenging problems in a complicated, and evolving business
- Use your expertise and analytical skills to help develop the technical capabilities needed for tomorrow
If you are interested in being a part of Schibsted's journey in continuing being a role model in the media business, push the apply button!
Background check is part of the recruitment process for final candidate.