Join us in developing the ServiceNow platform within the Schibsted Group and deliver value to the business and its users on a day to day basis. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects, working with some of the best co-workers available. We are currently in an exciting phase bringing the existing solutions to the next level as well as running a number of new initiatives with high business value!
Schibsted Enterprise Technology deliver IT services across the group. The ServiceNow DevOps team currently provide services ranging from standardizing and improving the platform for all users, to providing customized solutions to specific companies within the group. Our main focus is on the end user and agent experience and many of the initiatives evolve around automation and the portal.
In the role as ServiceNow developer you will get the chance to enhance the usage and capabilities of the ServiceNow Platform. You will be put in front of challenges and need to be able to move between being a problem solver and a future thinker. You will be part of the Schibsted Enterprise Tech's ServiceNow DevOps team and we will deliver on this together.
A snapshot from our 2020 ServiceNow Roadmap:
- Implement CMDB
- Expand Walk up & Agent Experience
- Introduce Mobile App
- Standardise integrations
- Automate Access requests (Workday, Okta, Identity Now, Google)
- Prototype Automated HR services
- Automate Device requests (Jamf, Intune)
- Chatbot (Slack)
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about smart & cost efficient platform solutions
- Who takes pride in developing according to"Out of the box" standards
- Takes responsibility and follow-through
- Have at least 1 year experience of system development
- Have experience in and appreciates working in an hybrid of project/agile/scrum environment
- A social team player
- Fluent in English
- Preferably you are a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
You have technical experience of:
- ServiceNow Development & administration
- REST API (JSON)
It's an advantage if you have experience from:
- AD/Okta integrations
- Technical skills to maintain the MID Server
- Knowledge within IT ServiceManagement, Operation & Development
- Test management
If this sounds fun, push the apply button!
Contact ServiceNow System Owner Eva-Lena Lettesjö at +46 701627539, email@example.com or
Support Services Manager Katarina Rustas at +46701619788 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding this position.
Background check is part of the recruitment process for final candidate.