We are looking for an Integration Developer to join E-Tech team, supporting all Schibsted companies with internal and external integrations.
In E-Tech Integration team we connect services and business solutions across Schibsted with the main focus on Norway and Sweden. Our systems are critical to the daily operation of Schibsted companies. We are working on local systems for Scandinavian countries, as well as global systems for more than 7000 employees. You will be joining a team and an organization that is in a transition from being a local team to become a global ICC that provides global integration services across the enterprise.What you will do:
- Design, develop, operate and maintain integrations and API's - your main tasks will be to develop on our integration platform based on Mule ESB, SQL, and various scripting languages
- You will also work with modern tools for continuous integration including version control, automated testing, and deployments
- You will work in an agile distributed team with participants from different countries, you will work together to influence the best toolset and solution design
- You will work with integrations from idea and specification to deployed well documented and tested integrations in production as we embrace a DevOps mindset
It would be also nice if you know:
- Integration platforms (e.g. Mule ESB, Biztalk, Apache Camel )
- Integration design and development
- Good English - written and spoken. Swedish is a plus.
We offer you:
- Unit Testing and test automation (CI/CD)
- How to work in Unix environments
- API design and API management platforms
- The opportunity to work in a modern IT environment with a strong drive to innovate technologically.
- An exciting position in the heart of one of the biggest media and tech companies in Sweden, attractive location centrally in Stockholm
- Amazing colleagues
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities
- Personal development plan