We are looking for a hands-on Integration Architect to join our E-Tech Integration Team, supporting all Schibsted's companies with integration services.
The E-Tech Integration Team works mainly towards Schibsted's companies in Norway and Sweden connecting services and business solutions. Our systems are critical to the daily operation of Schibsted's companies. We are working on local systems for Scandinavian countries, as well as global systems for more than 5000 employees. You will be joining a team and an organization that is in a transition from being a local team to becoming a global Integration Competence Center that provides global integration services across the enterprise.What you will do:
- Bridge the communication gap between the development team and its stakeholders, including client companies and ICC Service Manager, to ensure that all integrations are built according to our architectural guidelines
- Continuously update integration strategies focusing on guidelines, rules and templates
- Early support in integration projects to influence the business requirements resulting in a solid architecture
- Draw the integration architecture for all medium to large scale projects together with our business stakeholders and integration team, in order to secure a stable architectural implementation on all integrations
- Responsible for architectural compliance according to ICC strategies at all times
- Support the test team with knowledge of how to thoroughly test the solution
- Partake in team backlog refinements with product owner and integration developers in order to secure a solid connection between requirements and architecture
- Actively participate in team demos and retrospectives
- Market and anchor integration guidelines in different forums and projects
- Develop hands-on integrations with development team when needed
- Work closely with Solution Architects in HR/Finance Services etc.
We offer you:
- Passionate about building scalable and cost efficient integrations
- Strong skill set in mapping business requirements to detailed integration architecture
- Very skilled in ICC setups (organization, process, and technology)
- Strong communication skills and an ability to engage both stakeholders and team
- Solid background from developing integrations in large scale and high performance environments with hands-on experience in Integration development using MuleSoft or similar integration platform
- Good English and Swedish or Norwegian - written and spoken
- The opportunity to work in a modern IT environment with a strong drive to innovate technologically
- An exciting position at the heart of one of the biggest media and tech companies in Scandinavia
- Amazing colleagues
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities
- Personal development plan
Want to join a dynamic, global team consisting of 50/50 women and men, that are building world class integrations for Schibsted? Then hit apply!
Background check is part of the recruitment process for final candidate.