As Infrastructure Manager you will be leading a group of around 15 systems engineers, network engineers and specialists in Infrastructure team within the Enterprise Technology domain. Focus for this role will be operational management and strategic thinking but it is equally important that you can coach and help the team-members in the group with technical discussions, hence we see that you have a background in this kind of environment and technologies.
The mission of the team is to deliver great infrastructure services on time, together with minimal negative business impact. You will manage the implementation and delivery of capacity, network and infrastructure related components, located in internal data centers but also in the cloud. You will be responsible for a great performing team and will oversee their development and growth. The team is today responsible for the majority of all Schibsted's infrastructure and used for publishing of some of Sweden's largest websites together with marketplaces services.
The successful candidate will have experience managing and mentoring people, tracking budgets, providing strategic direction and proposing technical solutions. The Infrastructure Manager will ultimately be responsible for installing and delivering our network equipment and related infrastructure.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be divided between running, maintaining, building, and improving our infrastructure such as our data center, network and storage. As well as solving the challenges around merging many companies and locations into one company and implement enterprise solutions on an international scale.
You will report to the Director of Infrastructure Services and be a part of the Operations management team.Qualifications:
- +10 years of increasingly responsible experience in management position
- +5 years of experience from IT Operations and infrastructure
- +5 years of experience in contract & vendor management
- Expertise from IT process best practices such as ITIL service management
- Experience of agile methodology
- Proven track record in successful coordination of large scale infrastructure environments and managing multi-outsourcing
- Proven leadership and change management experience
- Structured analysis and execution strength, ability to act on proactive thinking and having a result-oriented mindset.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English / Swedish
We offer you:
- Strategic skills within Operations environment
- Strong management skills
- Background working with recruiting and building great teams.
- Working experience with DevOps organization
- Background of working/responsibility with the following technologies AWS, Cisco
- / CheckPoint, VMware, Linux, Databases, Active Directory, Storage arrays.
- The opportunity to work in a modern IT environment with a strong drive to innovate technologically
- An exciting position in the heart of one of the biggest media and tech companies in Sweden and Norway
- Great team with broad knowledge in collaborative tools
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities