Join us in developing our CRM capabilities with the Schibsted Group. You will be working in a rapidly developing environment tightly together with our business units. In the role CRM developer, you will be working within Schibsted Enterprise Tech's CRM development team with enhancing the capabilities of our Salesforce instances to fulfill the business needs to stay as a leader in the media industry.What we are looking for:
You have technical experience of:
- Someone who is passionate about becoming a pro in CRM development on the Salesforce platform
- Takes responsibility and follow-through
- Have at least 1 year experience of system development
- Have experience in and appreciates working in an agile/scrum environment
- BSc (engineer) or equivalent
- A social team player
- Fluent in English
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Git/SVN or equivalent
- It's an advantage if you have experience from:
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Salesforce or some other CRM system
- Work in a leading media company with many well-known brands
- Solve challenging problems in a complicated, and evolving business
- Use your expertise and analytical skills to help develop the technical capabilities needed for tomorrow
- A great opportunity to become an expert in Salesforce development as well as developing on a personal level
- Drive innovation through our Innovation days
If you are interested in being a part of Schibsted Media Group's journey to continuing being a role model in the media business, push the apply button!
Contact Ads & CRM Manager Henrik Nordebrink at +46 708 575749, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding this position.
Background check is part of the recruitment process.