Become our newest Business Intelligence Developer and deliver data driven insights on our new platform based on the latest cloud technology.
You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects, working with some of the best talent available.
We are currently in an exciting phase bringing both existing solutions to the new platform as well as running a number of new initiatives with high business value.
Schibsted Enterprise Technology deliver central IT services across the group. The Business Intelligence team currently provide services ranging from platform and licenses for the whole group, to providing solutions for the analytical needs at several companies. The team is currently made up of six people, out of which two are placed in Barcelona. We work in an agile way and use digital tools to help us collaborate both in the team and towards all stakeholders.Responsibilities
- Ingest data from various systems
- Transform data and make it available for various needs
- Participate in gathering requirements and data modelling
- Ensure data is governed and handled in a secure way
- Visualize data in Tableau
- Experience of transforming data with an ETL/ELT-tool
- Experience working with Tableau or other BI-tools
- Passion for technology
- An understanding of Swedish, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English
It is also a plus if you have
- Experience working with large datasets in a business critical environment
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience from BI in the cloud such as Redshift or Snowflake
- Experience from Python or similar language
We offer you the opportunity to
- Shape our new Data and Business Intelligence platform
- Work in a dynamic and international team
- Develop innovative solutions
Are you interested in being a part of our journey to design and implement our new platform, based on next generation technologies for delivering data driven insights for Schibsted? Hit "I'm interested"!
Background check is part of the recruitment process for final candidates.