Become our newest Business Intelligence Administrator and help us deliver data driven insights on our new platform based on the latest cloud technology. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects, working with some of the best talent available. We are currently in an exciting phase bringing both existing solutions to the new platform as well as running a number of new initiatives with high business value.
Schibsted Enterprise Technology deliver central IT services across the group, which includes brands like Aftonbladet, Svenska Dagbladet, Lendo, Blocket and FINN. The brands are spread out across the Nordic countries and also internationally in other parts of the world. The Business Intelligence team currently provide services ranging from platform and licenses for the whole group, to providing solutions for the analytical needs at several companies. We work in an agile way and use digital tools to help us collaborate both in the team and towards all stakeholders.
We need your help to manage and support our multiple BI platforms and AWS cloud infrastructure, and also perform system maintenance and support the BI applications themselves. To succeed in this role you will need to effectively combine technical competence with communication and problem solving skills. Collaboration with teams internal and external stakeholders is crucial to debug and fix system issues.
We are looking for someone who is curious, willing to learn and pick up new technical skills. The drive and desire to develop both yourself and your skills is a cornerstone, and you will be expected to keep yourself informed of the latest developments in these systems.Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Skills and expertise:
- Install, Configure and Upgrade Tableau
- Analyze logs to debug and fix systems issues
- User management and support with access in Tableau, Snowflake and other systems managed by the team
- Whitelist IPs, create VPC peering connections, VPN tunnels in AWS
- Monitor and manage AWS EC2 instances hosting the systems
- Set up alarms and support routines for applications
- Escalate product issues with vendors
- Resolve support tickets assigned to the BI team
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Bachelor's degree relating to computer/information science or equivalent
- Interest in Business Intelligence
- Experience of working with Tableau, Matillion, Snowflake, Alteryx or Amplitude is a plus
- Understanding of SQL is a plus
- Experience of working with system administration is a plus
- Proficiency in the English language
- Shape our new Data and Business Intelligence platform
- Develop yourself, your skills and learn the latest technology
- Work at a flexible, fast moving and fun workplace in a collaborating team
- Collaborate and work with local and global teams
- Develop innovative solutions
Are you interested in being a part of our journey to design and implement our new platform, based on next generation technologies for delivering data driven insights for Schibsted? Hit apply
Background check is part of the recruitment process for final candidates.