Scandic Hotels is the largest Nordic hotel operator with a network of close to 280 hotels in operation and under development in 130 destinations. Every day, our 16,000 team members work with our mission to ”Create great hotel experiences for the many people”.
Our vision of being a world class Nordic hotel company doesn’t only include providing excellent service, but being able to deliver a fantastic daily experience for our customers, clients, staff and owners. We’ve recently added a number of signature hotels to our portfolio - providing a more unique hotel experience. And we’re going through a digital journey, where we are strengthening the digital competence throughout the company and focusing on understanding customer needs. This to be able to design great digital experiences across the full customer journey.The Role
As a Digital Optimization Analyst your key mission is to enable Scandic to do data driven, customer centric, development and innovation. You will be responsible for providing insights to ensure that new initiatives and the digital roadmap always are prioritized based on customer insight and user behavior. You will also be responsible for measuring the impact of new development to motivate the team and give clear direction for ongoing improvements. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for driving deep understanding of key digital drivers of our NPS score and identify KPIs along the full customer journey."provide insights based on customer insight and user behavior."
You strive to make all data collection and reporting automatic, and instead spend your time on providing insights. You will be part of a cross-functional analytics team with participants from each of the functions within Group Commercial, for example in close collaboration with the Online Analytics Manager in the eCommerce team.
You’ll be part of the Digital Development and Innovation team together with UX designers and product owners. The team is placed within the Brand & Guest Journey department that cover communication strategies, interior design, hotel concepts and product development.You will
- Focus your analysis on the conversion funnel etc., rather than on traffic and content
- Mainly do ad hoc analysis to evaluate initiatives, rather than build large re-occurring reports
- Use data and analysis to identify key customer pain and gain points across the customer journey
- Implement A/B testing as a natural way of working for the team
- Ensure solid insights across platforms, e.g. web, app, in room entertainment and new touchpoints
- 3-5 years of experience within Online Analytics, and most likely a degree in Engineering or Economics
- A passion for numbers and able to explain complex sets of data with simple graphs and insights
- Worked with both native apps and responsive web, with focus on cross-channel interaction
- Great collaboration skills and experience of agile processes
- Effortless communication skills in English, you’ll be working in international teams
Full time. Place: Scandic Headquarter at Norrtull, Sveavägen 167. Access: Immediately within possible notice period. Applications will be processed continuously.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!