Performance Marketing Specialist
The hotel and travel industry has been disrupted like never before, and to adapt to the new normal, Scandic is now looking for performance marketing specialist to play a pivotal role in adapting and developing Scandic's performance marketing activities.The role
In your role as performance marketing specialist you will be driving digital marketing activities across a broad set of areas - working with both implementation and strategy. You will be working from Scandic's group head office and will ensure that day-to-day digital optimization is transparent and that the needs of our Country organizations are being met. You will be part of a team working closely with our marketing and IT department, as well as external partners to secure best-in-class technology and optimization.Areas of responsibility
We are looking for someone with
- Ensure needs of our local markets are met and surpassed, whilst providing support for them in all areas of digital marketing
- Execute on activities across digital customer acquisition channels to optimize traffic and conversion in alignment with Country and Group needs (incl. both paid and organic)
- Be on top of paid and organic search trends to help futureproof Scandic
- Coordinate with colleagues to synergise paid and organic efforts
- Continuously follow-up and analyse channel performance and insights
- Work with all things digital including affiliate marketing, meta search, SEO, display/programmatic and more.
- Experience working in GA and/or Adobe analytics
- Extensive Knowledge of PPC, SEO, META search and wider digital acquisition channels
- 3+ years of experience from a digital marketing agency or a similar in-house position
- Experience working within a matrix organization is a plus
- A strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Insights into the travel distribution landscape is an advantage
To be successful in the role we believe you have great interest in digital marketing as a whole and stays on top of the digital development. You are a proactive doer that can work both strategically and hands-on. The hospitality business has been disrupted like never before, and as a result we believe the right candidate welcomes the challenge of working within a business and market that is changing at a rapid pace - working with diverse tasks within performance marketing.Information about the position
This is a full-time employment.
We only accept applications through our website. All applications will be processed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you have ambitions to develop, we will give you the opportunity to grow in your role. The development opportunities within our organization are endless. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Scandic.