The SARENS GROUP is an international company of Belgian origin, specialized in crane rental and engineering projects for lifting and moving loads with exceptional dimensions and weight.
Nothing too heavy, nothing too high!
To be able to guarantee our further growth of Sarens Group we're searching for Key Account Manager
As the Key Account Manager, you develop and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and build new markets.
- Building and maintaining a partnership with the clients with focus for civil works,
- Participation in conducting market potential analyzes for clients,
- Implementation of sales plans: analysis of customer needs, business meetings, offers for customers and negotiation of commercial contracts,
- Acquiring new customers in Sweden,
- Realization of sales goals and business assumptions and personal active participation in the entire sales process,
- Market analysis for new business opportunities.
- Implementing the company's marketing and sales strategy.
- Preparation of studies, reports and analyzes for the Management Board and support in making strategic decisions regarding the Company's development.
As the Key Account Manager, you report to the Regional Director and Country Manager in Poland
and work closely with the sales department.Requirements:
- Min. 7 years of experience in an independent sales position on the B2B,
- Master degree (for example in economics, engineering, ...) or you are equivalent through experience,
- Result-driven professional,
- Strong communication skills,
- Independence and good organization of work,
- Computer skills – MS Office,
- Driving license. B (willing to travel),
- Experience in civil work – nice to have.
- Interesting terms of cooperation,
- Employment by Sarens Polska Sp. z o.o.,
- Necessary working tools, including a company car,
- Opportunity to work in an international reputable company with extensive experience in the market,
- Work on modern investments in a professional environment.
If you are interested in this professional challenge, we look forward to receiving your detailed application only in English with salary expectations and a possible start date.