Are you ready for an interesting and unique opportunity to join the biggest independent open source company and power digital transformation at multiple companies? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world?
If you answered yes to the above - we have just the right opportunity. We are looking to appoint our new SAP solution Sales Lead for Nordics region!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen, Denmark.What we offer
Objective of the role
- The opportunity to work with a market leader in the SAP market;
- Extensive training on the job.
- Professional Development: The ideal candidate commits to and follow through on a development plan that will build skills (sales, product, business management, technology, etc.) necessary in order to be recognized by customers and partners as a SUSE accomplished sales professional.
- Rewarding referral bonus- help us to build a strong team
- Attractive Base Salary, competitive commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
We are looking to grow our team with a SAP Product Sales Specialist. SUSE is market leader as platform for SAP workloads on-premise and in the cloud with its flagship OS "SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications". As a member of the sales team, you will be responsible for expanding sales of the product named "SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Application". This is to be achieved by developing, negotiating and closing complex technology-based solutions that address business requirements of SAP clients & partners.Focus Area
- To develop and support our SAP Eco System partners
- To develop and maintain our relationship with the local SAP sales organization
- To exceed revenue targets for the on an ongoing quarterly/annual basis that generate a healthy profit contribution for the SLES for SAP product line;
- To maintain a pipeline of potential sales deals that is equal to minimal 3x quota levels;
- To maintain and progress SUSE's image and reputation in the SAP ecosystem;
- To provide a forecast representing demand in the territory that is accurate and achievable;
- To provide a detailed plan to reach your assigned target according the established format;
- To understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company's competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell the SUSE for SAP solutions and deliver real value to SAP customers and partners;
- To promote sales successes in conjunction with Marketing - this includes provision of sales "wins/loss" reference sites, case studies and testimonials;
- To provide consistent and regular communication with other customer touching departments to ensure smooth operation;
- To represent SUSE in a professional manner at all times and to ensure that the company's interests are uppermost in all dealings and transactions.
Global Customer Organization Mission
- Proven track of experience in the SAP infrastructure market;
- Solid understanding of the following markets and related customers and partners needs: Linux, public/hybrid cloud; SAP;
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- The ability to work credibly at all levels including board and operational levels.
- A leverage-able knowledge and network of partners and accounts in the SAP market;
- Experience in an Open Source environment is preferred;
- Fluent in English and one of Scandinavian languages, as well as the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts;
- Ability to and experience with working with local partners.
In GCO we are audacious. We inspire our people, customers, partners and markets to enable their dreams to be realised in collaboration with SUSE.
We differentiate ourselves through integrity, empathy & creativity. Our growth mindset, resilience and a focus on customer success, ensures we are eternally relevant.
This enables our goal of a $1bn company by 2023 and the SUSE levers to be achieved.What you need to do now
If you're interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match for any current or future open positions. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
Looking for something else? Visit our Career Website