Are you ready for an interesting and unique opportunity to join the biggest independent open source company and power digital transformation at multiple companies? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world?
If you answered yes to the above - we have just the right opportunity. We are looking to appoint a new Partner Executive for Nordics region!
Location: Nordics. Preference on Stockholm, Sweden.What we offer
Objective of the role
- Interesting and dynamic working environment across sales functions
- Opportunity to work in the world's fastest growing IT markets
- Possibilities to develop and grow in your career
- Rewarding referral bonus- help us to build a strong team
- Attractive Base Salary, competitive commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
We are looking to hire a Partner Executive to join us in the Nordics. The main function of this role is to build pipeline and long term revenue streams with Channel Partners in the region and develop a strategic plan to grow business across all routes to market.
The Partner Executive will develop, manage and grow new revenue streams with strategic partners to achieve or exceed Business Unit expectations. In line with company goals, they are the expert in developing business models with the Channel and creating strategic long-term relationships that deliver sustainable profit and revenue for both SUSE and the Partners. Knowledge and experience of Enterprise software and the open source business model is preferable.
The Partner Executive must be able to demonstrate the enthusiasm, skill and drive to grow the market and Channel relationships in a competitive landscape. Ideally you will be a senior professional who understands how to develop business solutions with resellers and have strong Channel networks. However, we will also consider less experienced candidates who can grow into the role.Focus Area
- Make & exceed quota
- Sell the right mix of products/solutions
- Forecast accurately according to SUSE's playbooks
- Thoroughly understand SUSE's capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of related and / or competitive products and solutions
- Understand the products and/or solutions sold by his/her assigned partners, and are able to articulate how SUSE's solutions can be integrated with those products and/or solutions.
- Are focused on top partners assigned to them in the market and acquiring significant new sales opportunities.
- Have a proven network of CxO level contacts into target partners.
- Actively support SUSE's strategic indirect sales model by acting as "master orchestrator" of the sale in the ecosystem.
- Maintain and expand a strong internal network and have a proven ability to creatively pull teams together to meet and address assigned partners' needs.
- Are a role model and mentor for others in the organization and are a trusted advisor both internally and externally, by demonstrating highest levels of integrity, the right intent, capabilities and results
- Actively seeks continuous improvement, ensuring their 3S certification and selling skills are current at all times.
Global Customer Organization Mission
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Enterprise Software channel sales.
- Demonstrates experience & success in selling new business through partners and their respective initiatives/projects at senior executive level.
- Brings a solid understanding of the Open Source, Software Defined Infrastructure or Cloud market and related customer needs.
- Experienced in selling in teams across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent relationship building skills - truly engages with contacts and knows how to tell a compelling story
- Understand and use the power of social selling (social media)
- In-depth and comprehensive knowledge of usual sales methodologies and channel / partner models.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and one of Scandinavian languages
- Willingness to travel and flexibility in working hours required
- Computer literate (reports, presentations, ...) and able to administrate as per processes
In GCO we are audacious. We inspire our people, customers, partners and markets to enable their dreams to be realized in collaboration with SUSE.
We differentiate ourselves through integrity, empathy & creativity. Our growth mindset, resilience and a focus on customer success, ensures we are eternally relevant.
This enables our goal of a $1bn company by 2023 and the SUSE levers to be achieved.What you need to do now
If you're interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
SUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Looking for something else? Visit our Career Website: https://www.suse.com/company/careers/