STRONGER is growing and is now looking for one German speaking Customer Support on part- time to join the team. You will have the chance to work in a fast-growing company that is a pioneer within active sportswear.Information about the company
Stronger is a Swedish activewear brand that sells products through global e-commerce. We design unique and striking activewear inspired by nature and strong women. They believe in a healthy lifestyle and empowerment from the inside and out and their mission is to inspire women all over the world to strive to find the strongest version of themselves by living an active lifestyle.You are offered
- You will become a part of a fast-growing company and be surrounded by brilliant and engaged colleagues.
- At Stronger, they see our employees as their most important resource and together you uphold their diverse, inclusive, and fun climate full of team spirit.
The Customer Support team is today eight great people with different backgrounds. German, Dutch, Swedish and English is some of the languages that flourishes at the office and together you provide the best possible service for Strongers customers all over the world. You will be working during their peak season which is november-december.
As a Customer Support, you will:
- take incoming support errands though email and chat. Your main focus will be on the German and English errands. You will learn everything you need to know from your co-workers.
We are looking for you who
- has proficiency in German as well as English
- can work minimum 50% during the hours 08-17
We believe that you are a flexible and service minded person who enjoys working in team and love to provide the customers with excellent service. It is a merit if you have at least 1-year of experience in customer service or a similar role.
Information about the position
Professionals Nord is looking for one German speaking Customer Support. You will work as a consultant through our staffing business.
Start: As soon as possible
Hours: 50%, between 08-17 (more is possible) during november - december 2022
Contact: Kathinka Evers
Apply by clicking on" search the job/sök jobbet" below. We go through the selection currently and the advertisement can be shut down before the position is filled if we have gone over to the selection- and interview phase. If you want, you can also create a user and upload your CV and cover letter. We do unfortunately not accept applications by mail, but if you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.