Skanska Group HQ in Stockholm is looking for an Accounting Specialist to Group Function Reporting & Accounting. The Accounting team is responsible for Skanska AB's and Skanska Financial Services (SFS) legal accounts. The accounting team is also responsible for SFS group reporting to Skanska AB, including management and external reports. The accounting team consists of six people.
Skanska AB is the parent company in the Skanska group meanwhile SFS is the internal bank in the group. The SFS group consists of four companies, including an insurance company and one entity in the USA.Responsibilities
As an Accounting Specialist you will be responsible for parts of the monthly closing as well as follow ups. You will support with the budgeting process and play an important role in the improvement of finance related processes and routines of our organization.Main tasks
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting of consolidated financial statements for Skanska Financial Services Group according to IFRS, including forecasts (short- and long-term)
- Preparation of annual reports and the interim statements according to IFRS & K2
- Accounting of financial instruments and hedge accounting according to IFRS9
- Preparation and analysis of variances to budget/forecast for Skanska HQ
- Analysis of Skanska Group's financial net and interest bearing assets/liabilities
- Involvement in and act as project lead in various development projects
- Yearly reporting to the Swedish FSA (Solvency II) and SCB
- Preparation of income tax return
- Assisting with the review of cross border transactions, ensuring compliance with Transfer Pricing procedures
- Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters
- Academic degree in accounting, business or equivalent
- Solid accounting and financial reporting experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from an audit firm or accounting/controlling roles
- Good knowledge of Swedish GAAP and IFRS
- Experience in reviewing or preparing monthly closing
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent command of Swedish and English language
As a person, we believe you are analytical, structured and able to plan and prioritize in an efficient manner. You have integrity and are capable of handling stress. You are a team player without prestige and thrive in collaboration with others.Interested?
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with SJR. If You have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Simon Jordal, +46 766 47 16 39 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply via SJR's online recruitment system at www.sjr.se.About SkanskaSkanska is one of the world's leading construction and project development companies, focused on selected home markets in the Nordic region, Europe and USA. Supported by global trends in urbanization and demographics, and by being at the forefront in sustainability, Skanska offers competitive solutions for both simple and the most complex assignments, helping to build a sustainable future for customers and communities. The Group has about 38,500 employees. Skanska's sales in 2018 totaled SEK 171 billion.