Corporate Finance and Control is a team of 6 people within Group Treasury of AB Electrolux. The main objectives for this team are to support the strategy of Electrolux by high-quality financial reporting and analysis, system support and well-balanced financial risk management and balance sheet management. We are now looking to strengthen the team with a senior specialist in the Financial control / Middle Office area. We can offer an interesting and qualified role where you will be gaining insight into many parts of a Group Corporate Treasury; Risk, Valuation, Reporting, Corporate Finance and Treasury System Management to mention some of them.A typical day at work
You will have the opportunity to work in a truly multinational environment and will interact in different kind of social and cultural contexts. This position has a broad area of responsibility and you will among other things:
Who you are
- Make sure that our group's financial exposures are always suitable and within mandates. It will include daily management of both financial and operational risks as well as sorting out undesirable risks and/or results together with the operational Treasury functions.
- Monthly / quarterly closing process and perform analysis of the financial result
- Drive the accounting agenda (IFRS 9) within Treasury and with the external auditors, and be a back-up for the bookkeeping
- Continuous development of own responsibilities and support in other Treasury functions
- Drive and be involved in operational and strategic projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Responsible for master data in the Treasury Management System (Wall Street Suite) and related applications
- Participate in the development of Treasury's system road map
- Be responsible for Treasury matters within Electrolux Control System
To be successful in this position, you should have knowledge of fundamental business concepts, industry & market trends and have a good understanding of risks, both financial and operational. You should also have hands-on experience in accounting and controlling. You have at least 5 years of experience from a similar position from a bank, consultancy/audit firm or a corporate organization and have gained knowledge within financial accounting. You are a self-motivated team player with endurance, a positive attitude and an internal drive and you are really good at managing multiple tasks/projects, priorities and deadlines.
You have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships while you are structured with a habit to document important decisions and actions.
You are fact-based and detail oriented with a strong ambition to never jump into conclusions or lose the big picture. You are also an advanced user in Excel.Minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business or Finance with accounting experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience from a similar position within Financial Control, Treasury Accounting/Control and/or Middle Office
- Knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS 9)
- Experience from working in a Treasury Management System, preferably Wall Street Suite
- Strong understanding of the capital markets and financial derivates
- Proven excellence in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Sara Borgeström at 070-471 59 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Recruitment Consultant at SJR.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.About Electrolux Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world. Find out more about us in Instagram @lifeatelectrolux and on www.career.electroluxgroup.com