Electrolux is hiring a Business Controller with focus Investor Relations & Group Functions.Function & Role
Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Reporting & Analysis Center of Excellence
(hereafter FR&A CoE).
The FR&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for 1) developing the general FR & A process and 2) providing Business Controlling support for all of Electrolux's various operations. You will become part of this Center of Excellence and report to Manager FR & A Group Functions but also have a dotted line to Head of Investor Relations since a significant part of the role will be support to IR.
Investor Relations combines an exciting mix of finance, communication and business understanding. As a Business controller you will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving, and autonomous environment, with the purpose of establishing an efficient communication between Electrolux and its financial stakeholders which include sell-side analysts, current and potential shareholders. The Investor Relations department has high ambitions to implement best practice across all areas. You will work directly with senior executives as well as with other functions and business areas to build internal networks and ensure consistent and integrated communications across channels.Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide the IR team and other stake holders with in-depth financial analysis
- In collaboration with the business unit teams comprehend and describe the reason behind the financial result
- Play a key role in the development of annual reports and interim reports incl. presentations and Q&A
- Ensure high quality and consistency in the interim and annual reports in both Swedish and English versions
- Provide competitive intelligence; analyzing the market, stakeholders such as analyst research, media, and feedback from the investment community
- Build internal and external networks and ensure consistent and integrated communications across channels
Except working with the IR team you will also be a part of the Business Control team acting as the business partner to other Group functions by providing innovative, quality services with a strong business focus.Qualifications
- Academic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a relevant job field
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Strong attention to detail, organization and process skills
- Enjoys a fast paced, high intensity environment
- Team player; the position involves both internal and external collaboration. A key requirement is to enjoy working as part of a team, sharing ideas and jointly completing assignments
- Highly motivated and a learner that enjoys taking initiative, finding new ways of working and being proactive
- Fluent in English and Swedish - both spoken and written. Knowing other languages is beneficial.
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Sara Borgeström at firstname.lastname@example.org, Recruitment Consultant at SJR.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.About Electrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.
Find out more about us in Instagram @lifeatelectrolux and on www.career.electroluxgroup.com